11. Bad news

Jae suddenly lost all his will to dance when he returned to the vip lounge falling on the leather couch taking his phone out, he wanted to text Taeyong, ask him if he has some time to skype, he has called him last night but they could only speak for a moment, as Taeyong was on the other side of the world right before a morning radio interview. Eight weeks, thought Jae but it hurt in his stomach and chest. He glanced at Mark who was running away from the security giving the microphone to one of the girls, he was out of breath when he jumped into their lounge.

"Gentlemen, felax, I'm his managef, he won't do anything stupid again," said Jae getting up stepping between Mark and the guards.

"Leave the club both of you," said the man.

"Sufe," Jae sighed, he grabbed Mark's sleeve pulling him out between the screaming fangirls, who were pushing phones in their faces, they barely reached the car when Mark grinned wider.

"Ok, let's move to the next club I'll behave there," he said.

Jae shook his head, but started the car driving off till they reached a place for superstars exclusively, they were let in after a security recognized Mark, inside a young waitress led them to a lounge on a balcony then offered them drinks.

"You can have total intimacy here, no paparazzi allowed," she blinked.

"Brink me the Spring Break drink," Mark smiled to her.

Jae settled with water, he had to drive back tonight, he leaned against the couch checking his phone, there were some long essays about their threatening bankruptcy from Doyoung, a text form Sicheng who was asking if Mark was behaving ok, Ten had sent 27 pictures of the twins which Jae didn't even bother to open somehow it made him angry.

Another notification came, an update from Celebrity News an online site Jae was following to be up to date about every Mark gossip.

Were they quick enough to report Mark was kicked out of a club in Hollywood.

'Lee Taeyong has cancelled his World Tour,'

Jae read the title twenty times in a row till his mind processed it. He felt his heart beat raising when he pressed the notification going to the site.

'An hour ago DL Record's spokesman informed that Lee Taeyong who has just started the second part of his forth world tour decided to cancel all 38 concerts inching tonight's show in Manila.

The fans are shuttered, the organizers are discussing with the record label, DL Records hasn't given any official statement about the reason yet.'

Jae washed his tears off as his sight was blurring on the letters.

"Jae man, don't faint," Mark grabbed his hand.

"Taeyong had cancelled his touf," whispered Jae.

"What!" Mark shouted.

"Taeyong cancelled his touf," Jae felt his not able to breath.

"What?" Mark leaned over his phone while Jae tried to breath.

"I don't know," Jae jumped up running out of the club his legs so weak Mark needed to support him.

He had no strength left when they reached the pavement where he sat down on the concrete dialing Taeyong's number, he felt he's suffocating not able to breath in air.

Each signal sounded in his head, his hand was trembling while Mark knelt on the pavement next to him equally stunned.

"Jae."

Jae let all the air out when he heard Taeyong's voice.

"Afe you huft?" he ask but his voice cracked.

"Oh, relax little Jae, I'm alright," said Taeyong calmly.

"You had cancelled the touf," whispered Jae.

"Yes I did, It's just... I need a breather, it didn't feel right anymore. I'm on my way to the airport will join you in LA tomorrow."

"Why? What is happening?" asked Jae.

"I'm just tired, I realized I'm not giving the fans hundred percent they deserve, I need to rethink my future," said Taeyong so abruptly Jae had problems to breath in again.

"You don't love my anymofe?" he ask in fear.

"Silly that's the only think in my life I'm sure about. I want to grow old with you, you're my one and only," Taeyong smiled through the phone. "Relax, have a nice night, we'll see each other tomorrow," Taeyong ended the call causing Jae to look up at Mark.

"Are you guys drunk?" asked a security coming their way.

"No, my friend doesn't feel good," said Mark helping Jae up. "Come, give me the keys I'll diver," he said.

"No you've dfunk," Jae was holding Mark's arm to not to fall.

"This news would make everyone sober, just give the keys I had one drink," Mark searched Jae's pocket fishing the car keys out.

He helped him on the passenger seat then drove back to the house carefully. Jae was so over he fell on the couch in the living room breaking out in tears.

Why? What was wrong with Taeyong, because something was wrong, his phobias became more, his skin condition was worsening each time Jae saw him again, now he has cancelled his world tour without any warnings.

"Man that as a shock," Mark placed a water bottle on the coffee table. "Is he very sick or something?" asked Mark.

"Just stop saying things like that!" Jae covered his ears his body and mind in pain.

"At least he doesn't want to break up with you man, he's facing some depression or mental break down," Mark sat on the couch next to Jae giving his back a soft massage.

Jae sobbed cuddling to a pillow, he couldn't believe Taeyong was falling apart and he hasn't uttered a world, Jae would have left everything would have done anything to help him.

Thank you for the support you're giving this story, I hope you still enjoy it.

What do you think about Taeyong's sudden decision? Why has he done it?

Also what do you think about NCT 2018 teasers? I'm impressed by the visual concepts.

Much <3