68. Right there

He decided to finally take his courage together and visit Taeyong so he left through the backdoor walking into the dark alley till he heard Lauren's sniffs. He hurried that way, but saw Lauren standing on the beach the moonlight exposing her little figure while there was Taeil kneeling in front of her muttering apologies when he was holding her hand tightly.

"Please, please Lauren forgive me for ruining the evening, for leaving you alone for so long. You're my one and only, please be may fiancé, my wife, please stay," whispered Taeil between chokes as he was still very drunk. "I promise I'll be faithful, never leave you, in good and bad, in illness and health, till the last day of my life," Taeil was declining the wedding ceremony phrases, wait, wasn't he kissing Mark like he has never kissed anyone before a few hours ago?

Jae shook his head, he decided to leave it, there was no point to break Lauren completely by telling her, maybe Mark was right it was once sided love, as Taeil was here pouring his heart out to Lauren not chasing Mark to the airport.

Jae stepped out of the alley then took the longest way to their private beach, the window in their bedroom was still lit up so Taeyong was waiting, Jae shivered when he went in knocking light.

"Yes," he heard Taeyong's low voice that moved goose bumps all over him, when Jae opened the door getting inside to see Taeyong's dark eyes lying on him.

"Hi, can I?" whispered Jae stopping inside.

"Jae!" Taeyong jumped from the bed hurrying to him closing him in a hug. "I was so worried," he said.

"I'm soffy, I didn't mean it... evefything I said," he whispered.

"I didn't mean it too, I love you so so much," Taeyong pulled him into his arms pressing him into a real bear hug but Jae only smiled.

They were cuddling to each other for a very long time till Taeyong closed his lips in a kiss, while Jae answered in a delicate way.

But moments later they began to make out so passionately Jae pushed Taeyong on the bed undressing both quickly.

"Jae, come," Taeyong moved inches from him then lifted his t-shirt throwing it on the floor.

"Whefe?" asked Jae shivering.

"I want to make this memory in waves and the moonlight," he said when Jae's body screamed yes, they were undressing letting the cloths fall along the pier reaching the edge of it bare it was when Taeyong jumped into the wave swimming to the beach so Jae followed. Taeyong's skin was salty it tasted like the ocean when Jae pressed him to the now cool sand while the waves were all around them.

Time stopped there were just kisses just pleasure, when Jae was kissing each inch of Taeyong's skin deep and long rubbing hie thighs then licking in between them exploring his body way too much, yes sucking this area was so good, he let go of every worry his tired body relaxing when pleasure filled him, Taeyong's hands were running over him, he was making some scratches but they were so unnoticed.

"Jae! Jae please!" begged Taeyong lying back while another wave watered Jae's face with salty bubbles.

He felt Taeyong being ready to explode so he let go of him turning his body to get a better angle while he felt Taeyong's lips on him, yes the boy's pleasure sucked a light into his cells his tongue and mouth still rocking Taeyong's hands scratching furrows into his legs.

The ocean coming, dark heavy night filled waves, they felt like it, each was falling on him deeper causing him to make it painfully sweet, his body trembling from the raising climax his arm slipping over the sand he was trying to catch in his fists but it only slipped between his fingers while the the heat was raising, levitating, he was somewhere beyond gravity, Taeyong's screams echoing the beach his lips moving back on Jae so deeply, his body becoming fire becoming love, Taeyong moving his hips to help himself, Jae rocking his body up and down sucking more although he shouldn't but it was way too good to stop when everything was flying into pleasure both becoming one when their climaxes doubled hitting in...

Thank you for the amazing support, today the first book in this series reached half a million reads, I'm so happy and thankful❤️❤️

So what do you think about Taeil coming back to Lauren and Jaeyong making up?

I must also tell you there are only 10 more chapters of this book left, and because Jaeyong's story is actually told I'm considering whether to make another part or not. If it could be the next part of the story told from the POV of the growing up Renjun, so I'm very curious what are your options about it?

Much <3