50. Special

"The love that bfought you hefe, the love to youf gfanpafents you have missed fof yeafs, the love to music," Jae laid his hand back on Mark's arm this time more confidently. "I know you since you wefe so little since your wefe wfiting youf fifst songs. You have always been amazing, so dedicated, I admifed you, youf detefmination youf will. You wanted it so badly you wefe feady to sign with Bunchy Fecofds who had thfeatened you and tfeated you hoffibly, but you stand it all fof youf dfeam, you wefe so cfazy to sign with me and Sicheng when we had absolutely nothing to offef, you'fe hefe fof the fans, thefe's a stadium of people who love you and admife youf music, and no matted how much you'fe denying it a paft of you is dying to be thefe, to peffofm fof them, I know you, you wouldn't be Mafk Lee man," said Jae when Mark's lips moved against his will forming a faint smile. "And a gifl is just a gifl."

"What?" asked Mark.

"Even if she's beautiful of talented, of special thefe will be othef girfls mofe beautiful and talented and special than hef, thefe will be a pefson who will desefve you one day, who will give you all hef love, but until you have youf fifst love with you youf music and youf fans, they'fe like family and it can fain cats and dogs like today youf family will nevef evef leave or let you down because ouf love is fof ffee and unconditional."

Mark's eyes were turning into a laugh again even if his face stayed cloudy.

"So when can I do the concert?" asked Mark.

"Tomoffow," Jae looked at him. "But once you decide to do it you have to be thefe."

"I will," Mark bit his lips.

"Ok I'll call the ofganisef and affange it all," Jae smiled.

"Jae can you stay with me on tour at least for a few weeks till I get myself together?" asked Mark.

"Sufe what afe bfothefs fof," muttered Jae.

He knew Taeyong and Renjun will be ok without him he will manage too, they will miss each other like crazy but it was ok.

"Will you join us fof dinnef?" asked Jae.

"Yes," Mark nodded.

"Ok so I'll go and help youf gfandma then call you when it's feady felax," Jae got up.

He closed the door behind him quietly then he found the kitchen where the lady was cutting  vegetables.

"Can I help?" asked Jae.

"You don't have to," she smiled.

"I like cooking," Jae took a knife chopping board and a pepper. He turned towards the window that was partly covered by a cardboard while the heavy wind was blowing icy air through it, yes this window reminded him of Mark and then he though about Taeil, oh his friend will hear something.

Mark was very depressed but he ate dinner with them then disappeared in his room. Jae got a bedroom upstairs that had belonged to Mark's brother back in the days when his family was living here. The wind lazied down little while Jae had helped to wash the dishes then he curled up in the bed upstairs with his phone. He called Taeil first but the boy wasn't picking up so Jae became very angry.

'I know abut your engagement with Lauren,' he wrote in a text.

A moment later his phone vibrated so he picked it up.

"Hi Jae," Taeil's voice was very sad.

"What have you done?" asked Jae his temper raising.

"What a man should do," said Taeil.

"What do you mean?"

"I was a bad boyfriend I had left my girlfriend for six moths without being there for her. I decided to settle matters. I'm in London now with Lauren, she said yes so we will make an official engagement party soon, don't worry I'll invite you all."

"You don't sound excited," said Jae.

"I am," assured Taeil with the same cold tone.

"Did you, did you know that Mafk likes Laufen?" asked Jae causing a silence to fall one the other side.

"Who had told you that?" asked Taeil sharply.

"I'm at Mafk's, he fan off fof two days he has foftunately found his way back now but what have you done I have nevef seen him so depfessed," said Jae.

"I did what I had to do Jae," muttered Taeil.

"Why? Why now I don't undefstand."

"It had to happen why not now?"

"What's going on with you Taeil, I'm your best ffiend you can be honest with me, have you, have you made a baby?" asked Jae.

"What! Jae don't be ridiculous I haven't lost my mind like you or Ten, I know how to do it, ok."

"I bet, so why so sudden?"

"It's my decision Jae so don't question it, I wasn't questioning your adoption," said Taeil his voice the same way icy cold, so not Taeil like.

Jae felt a cold shiver running along his spine.

"Ok, I... I'm just disappointed I thought ouf ffiendship is biggef than it," whispered Jae turning the call off.

Thank you for all the support, for being amazing, it's chapter 50 of book 3 I can't believe and it all happened because of you and your dedication

So what do you think about Jae convincing Mark to do the concert and his conversation with Taeil?

Also I'm leaving for my trip to Korea today, I'm really nervous and worried but I hope it will be ok. I also hope I'll be able to keep my updates from there. Please pray for a safe flight and trip.

Much <3