60. Careless

Jae wanted to shout to swear and kick both Yuta and Sicheng out but then his gaze fell on Dalli and Renjun and something let go in him.

"Make sufe he'll go to sleep, and Yuta if I'll see you hefe an houf ffom now of touching my kid I'll staft to be feally unpleasant," Jae walked to the bed feeling so cold inside when he leaned over Ranjun to kiss the top of his head. He walked through the door slamming it shut stopping in the corridor listening to the total silence on the other side.

"I'll go now," muttered Yuta.

"Yuta please," whispered Sicheng.

"Do you want me and Jae to beat each other up?" asked Yuta.

"Taeyong will calm down Jae, and it's not the same without Yuta, so... Sicheng really loves to sing to Yuta," said the boy.

"And Renjun" said Renjun.

"Yes and beautiful brother Renjun."

A moment later Jae heard Renjun's loud happy giggle.

"Sing!" he ordered so Sicheng's low voice filled the room.

"Sicheng," Yuta stopped the singing. "I'll stay for this hour if you want to sleep with Renjun it's ok."

"Yes! Yes!" yelled Renjun. "Sicheng so warm and Dalli only has nice dreams when brother Sicheng sleeps with us."

"Sicheng sleep with Renjun tomorrow night pinky promise," said the boy his voice bright. "Tonight Yuta is feeling sad needs Sicheng."

"Ok," Renjun's voice became sad.

"Your daddies will definitely come see Renjun."

"Yes daddy Tae will read about fox and frog and sing lullabies."

"Ok but now let's close Renjun's eyes ok," whispered Sicheng.

"Ok, but sing."

"Sicheng will," Sicheng's song started from the moment it had ended when Jae moved towards his bedroom .

He was so torn. So Yuta loved Lauren he did but he came here to see Sicheng, he was staying with Sicheng tonight. Was a very deep part of Yuta always choosing Sicheng over everyone and everything?

It was two p.m. when Jae finally managed to take a cold shower then dress up comfortably in a bright t-shirt to shorts, he was walking along the beach cursing the sweat rolling down his face imagining the coolness of the restaurant the heat was unbearable again.

"Jae see I can swim!" Renjun's voice caused him to fall into the sand really he had scared him the sun was blending him and he turned covering his eyes to see through the glitter of the water.

Jae stood up to see Taeyong and Renjun both in the waves Renjun was drifting on a big plastic swan while Taeyong was splashing some water over him causing Renjun to splash back.

"Will you join the fun?" asked Taeyong.

"No I need bfeakfast," said Jae.

He wasn't in the mood after last night, the way Taeil had treated him still burning like a wound while Yuta and Sicheng being so sweet to each other in front of Renjun, this images weren't fitting into the right universe. Not a caring Yuta not a drunk and rude Taeil.

"Have fun," said Jae waving to them.

"Eat a lot!" shouted Taeyong behind him.

"Yes a very big oyster, Daddy Tae are they called oysters?" asked Renjun.

"We can fish one out for you!" joked Taeyong.

"Ok ok," Jae shook his head when he left them walking to the main building for a very late breakfast, it was quiet in there he only met Sicheng and Yuta who were sitting in some far end of the lobby on a a couch cuddling to each other kissing discreetly.

Jae really hoped Lauren won't see them as she had enough problems with the whole party preparation and Taeil being absolutely useless.

Jae reached a far table ordered a really big breakfast then leaned over his phone screen checking the latest news to see if any paparazzi had found out their location fortunately no one knew about the engagement or the party tonight so Jae relaxed a bit.

He ate the breakfast on his own till he was so full he needed long moments to get up.

He decided to join Taeyong and Renjun so he took a shortcut through the lobby, it was nearly 4 p.m. he had really wasted half of the day. Sicheng and Yuta were in the same spot making out even more never noticing the world around them.

Taeyong and Renjun were in the bungalow both dressed up ready to go to the city so Jae put a colorful shirt over his t-shirt, took dark sunglasses then joined them on the little trip.

It was very hot but they walked around the small town with local markets. Taeyong bought tow very beautiful hand made bracelets one for Jae one for Renjun he fastened them on their hands giving each of his boys a big kiss.

Yes he was so lovely again Jae couldn't help but smile.

They were walking through the main street towards the beach promenade when a car tooted Taeyong pulled Jae and Renjun on the side of the road while a taxi came by super quickly it had nearly overran them, Jae took a long breath in the moment the reached the sand on the other side of the promenade.

Thank you for all the great support and feedback. Do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Yuwin? What about Jaeyong's family time?

Much <3