63. Mr. Moon

Jae turned to her when she a was trying to post a video of their chase online.

"Listen you want to meet him?" asked Jae while she was holding her phone recording the taxi they were following trying get a steady camera view in the speed.

"Stop that!" shouted Jae reaching for the phone fighting with her.

"No, I'm following Mark Lee's car the fandom needs to know!" she squeaked.

"No it's Mafk's pfivacy it's a pfivate situation!" shouted Jae but the next curve caused him to lad flat on the widow while the girl fell over him.

"My kid is really the last looser I realized it today, I think this was right foe Yuta to bully all of you," said Mr. Moon. "You would be absolutely raw eggs if it wasn't for him. Here maybe you're a fan of my kid too," Mr. Moon giving the girl a horrible photo of Taeil from high school years.

"Are you Moon Taeil's dad?" asked the girl excited, she wanted to send the picture of the photo but Jae grabbed her phone managing to take it from her.

"Hey!" she shouted. "Give it back I'll be the first one."

"Listen what if I'll pfomise you you can meet Mafk if you won't sent anything?" asked Jae.

She looked his way but grabbed her phone.

"Do you know Mark?" she asked scanning his face. "Oh you're Jaehyun the manager!" she whispered.

"What a slow cow!" shouted Mr. Moon opening the car window tooting on a driver with a donkey and a carriage while Jae tried to be calm.

"Why is Mark Lee here?" asked the girl.

"Not youf business pfivate vocation," said Jae.

"Oh and this is priceless I finally have a photo of this Yuta who was responsible for my kid and Jae's here most unforgettable memories. I'll include it into the family album the boy is dear to me," said Mr. Moon fishing a photo out from underneath the seat while Jae saw Yuta sitting at the table last night pulling his nose, how had Mr. Moon got such horrible shoots of all of them stunning.

"Ahhhhhhh!" shouted the girl while Jae saw a truck coming at them form the other side Mr. Moon left the road so the back of the taxi was moved over a cliff Jae grabbed the driver's seat his heart nearly falling out but the taxi managed to stay ate the road jumping over grass back and forth till it returned on the road.

"Ufff!" the girl became green.

"Yes," Jae was ready to beg for mercy but he needed to reach Mark.

"Sir you like taking photos?" said the girl changing the subject to Yuta's shoot.

"Oh I met a real paparazzo today he was the only one who wanted to drive with me," said Mr. Moon. "He wanted a ride to our resort, said he had majored in piano and classical music, he was your classmate Jae."

Jae's hair crumbled again had Mr. Moon really driven Kun into their resort, was this evening probably getting any worse.

"He told me to overrun you Jae so I played a nice prank on you the guy has sense of humor," Taeil's father sighed when Jae realized it was him the taxi that had nearly killed him and Renjun today if it hadn't been for Taeyong.

His blood boiled.

"Listen here Sif, this to no fun at all!"

"Oh stop being so lame," laughed the man.

"The ting hefe is cfucial, youf son's futufe is thfeatened, you should stop being cafeless and finally gfow up. You'fe hufting youf family with it. You'fe hufting Taeil. You think it's funny but it's not. How do you think Taeil is feeling when you afe telling about his wofse memofies publicly with all youf clients. And Yuta is bad, he had huft Taeil mofe than anyone they loved the same person while the man that had made Taeil expelled ffom high school is the papafazzo you had dfiven fight to Taeil's engagement pafty."

"Taeil is getting engaged oh!" shouted the girl Jae had completely forgotten about her existence.

"You had neafly killed me and my son because of youf stupid 'pfank' today, this is whefe all fun ends," Jae was talking while Mr. Moon pressed the breaks the taxi began to roll very slowly. "But fight now you need to dfive as fast as possible I need to feach Mafk, if not a lot of bad things will happen."

Mr. Moon sped up, he was very down but pressed the gas smoother till they reached a small village in total silence there the man stopped the taxi in front of another bar like building when they saw Mark disappearing inside.

"Wait hefe!" said Jae jumping out the taxi followed by the fangirl.

He wasn't happy about it but couldn't do anything against it so he walked in to see Mark talking to a DJ, a waitress brought him beer and the boy drank it quickly while Jae and the fangirl stopped in the shade of the bar.

"Can I?" she whispered.

"Wait hefe!" muttered Jae so she stayed next to him.

Mark grabbed the microphone his face endlessly sad, his eyes carrying so much pain Jae could cry.

"Good evening, I'm Mark."

Thank you for all the lovely support

Thank you for all the lovely support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

What do you think about the crazy chase and the things Jae told Taeil's father? What will Mark say?

Much <3