52. Home

"Mafk!" Jae grabbed his hand causing the boy to stop. "I won't leave you alone in this, I femembef the boy who had offefed me to live with him and his pafents when my mothef had thfown me out of the house," said Jae.

"Man stop, I don't want to cry," Mark sniffed.

"It's just thfee weeks thefe afe two concefts at home so I'll see my loves again, besides I'm video calling them each day, Taeyong will undefstand he will even tell me to stay hefe."

"Man," Mark tuned his head from him but suddenly he fell in Jae's arms hugging him tightly as tightly as Renjun did when Jae was carrying him our of the cursed orphanage.

Jae just closed Mark in his arms.

The airport was crowded with a lot of fans who came to see Mark, after a year of touring he was finally back to perform in his home town, Jae was telling the bodyguards to be careful take care of Mark and of the fans, he decided to keep a little in the back away from the biggest drama. The airport surety had made barriers for the fans to give then a free way the other passengers of the flight were looking their way with anger as it were making their way through the airport more difficult.

The scrams and flashes hit Jae the moment they left the baggage claim area he wanted to go through quickly but Mark stopped so suddenly, he began to run towards the barriers so the security followed him but Jae noticed Mark's mom standing in the crowd of the fans.

"Ok it's his mothef!" said Jae stopping the chase when Mark reached his mom falling in her arms holding the cried out woman. The bodyguards surrounded them but the fans were very calm doing pictures and recording but not getting in between Mark and his mother.

Jae was smiling to himself when he was watching this sweet sight he trued around to see tow people standing a little away from the fans who were also making photos of them but had no courage to approach and Jae's stomach made a summersault. Taeyong was holding Renjun's hand while carrying a huge bunch of flowers.

"It's Jae! It's Jae!" Renjun started to jump up, of course Dalli was with them.

Jae shook his head these crazy people, risked to be mobbed by the crowd but came here to see him.

He walked their way his legs shaky but a moment later Renjun let go of Taeyong's hand running to him.

"Jae!" he screamed while Jae coached down to his level when the boy feel in his arms.

"My sunshine," whispered Jae cuddling into Junie.

He lifted the boy who cuddled to him as tightly as in the beginning of their relationship when Jae walked to Taeyong who was waiting his eyes very sparkly his cheeks blushed when he turned to Jae.

"Hi little Jae," he said.

"I love you," Jae pulled Taeyong to him kissing his lips so passionate Taeyong was too shocked to react or answer.

The camera flashes became crazy yes Jae knew today they  will be on all covers, the Jaeyong family but he had sopped caring what people will write or say a long time ago.

"Wow," muttered Taeyong when Jae let go of him lips. "Wow!"

Jae turned around to see Mark who was walking with his arm around his mom both talking quietly when the fans were following them.

"Come," Taeyong grabbed Jae's hand pulling him all the way out from the terminal to the waiting van.

They had to get through the crowd but reached the inside of the car, Mark and his mom joined them shortly, the bodyguard slammed the door shut and a silence fell.

"Jaehyun thank your so much for taking care of my Mark," the boy's mom had tears in her eyes.

"I'm a big boy mom!" protested Mark but he glanced at Jae thankfully.

Jae blushed hard while he nodded then cuddled into Taeyong Renjun was telling him eagerly about amazing things this Daddy Tae was doing with him what caused Jae to laugh more. He poked Renjun's cheek ruffled his hair then move the seatbelt around them as Renjun was refusing to leave his lap.

Taeyong's hand found his squeezing it causing Jae's butterflies to awake, oh how much he had missed this warm palm.

Thank you for all the support you are amazing.

What do you think about Jae staying with Mark and him meeting his family again?

Much <3