23. The worst paparazzo

"You're here," he said looking at Jae. "I though you're set off for this nonsense trip?"

"I did, but I came back."

"Tell me Jae is that you?" asked Doyoung pointing at Jae's bare butts on a cover of a tabloid newspaper.

"Yes," Jae became red.

"Oh this is so bad!" Doyoung became paler. "If it's really you what I feared the moment I saw it and the press will find out soon so here," he placed some papers on Jae's desk.

"What is it?" asked Jae stunned.

"I'm quitting my job," Doyoung straightened. "This will lead to a total bankruptcy so I want to leave the sinking ship."

"No one's bankfupt yet!" said Jae laughing.

"You and Mark are both naked on all covers, do you think anyone will come to a company like that? Will hire a star like that? Will send his kids on auditions to such people?"

"Officially it's just Mafk naked on the covef so calm down," Jae got up. "Take cafe of Sicheng ok," he tapped Doyoung's shoulder when he left the room.

He closed himself in a empty studio than called Kun's number.

"DanDan speaking I hope you have new gossip for me," he head Kun's nonchalant a little selfish tone.

"It's Jae," he said.

"Oh," Kun let out a sigh. "Have you seen my newest pictures."

"I did, we need to talk abut it pfivatly."

"Be at the Indian restaurant at the mani harbor in an hour," said Kun.

Jae inhaled sharply from all people he had wished to never ever met Kun again.

So to their horror Kun had found his new profession as a paparazzo, it wasn't surprising Jae much actually Kun loved to stalk them since high school.

"He's so retarded, can't we sue him?" asked Taeyong when they stoped the car next to the restaurant 40 minutes later.

"He will have something up his sleeve anyway," muttered Jae.

"Call me if you need help," Taeyong squeezed his hand.

"I'll manage," Jae leaned in, pecked his boyfriend's lisp gently then jumped out of the car.

He was nervous when he made the way inside to spot Kun sitting at one of the tables with the harbor view sipping some coffee.

Kun looked bad, actually a lot worse than what Jae had remembered him to be. His skin grayish, his eyes dark, his drug addiction was turning him into a zombie like creature with a shady gaze and a tick in his right hand.

"Hello Mr. CEO," joked Kun when Jae took place opposite him at the table.

"So you'fe following us?" asked Jae their eyes met Kun kept his stare raising his chin even higher.

"You see it's not my fault you're fucking up all etc time, at lest I can live from it now," Kun grinned.

Jae ignored the comment there was nothing Kun could say that would offend him, he wasn't expecting anything nice from the boy ever, not from someone who copied Taeil's essay in senior year then accused him of plagiarism so the boy got expelled.

"Why haven't you mentioned I was on the photos too?" asked Jae.

"Were you?" Kun pretended to be shocked.

"Don't play games with me, what do you want!" Jae's tone was sharp.

"Right now seeing your and your company struggle your superset becoming the laugh of the town is satisfying enough for me," muttered Kun lifting his coffee cup. "But... you know Jae I like to keep deposits for the future who knows how soon I'll be needing this extra piece of information."

"Just get to the point!" said Jae.

"It isn't that easy, I like you to struggle here watch each of your steps," Kun's smile became very unpleasant.

"Sicheng is my paftnef if you huft the company you huft him too," said Jae as Kun has never been able to harm Sicheng who was his long year friend.

"It's a war and sometimes during a war sacrifices need to be made," Kun raised his brows.

"What else do you heave against us?" asked Jae his fist clenched.

Then to his horror he remembered when they had made an illegal graffiti in Brooklyn and Mark had written something Jae had seen too short to decipher.

"Are you thinking abut a train bridge in Brooklyn, along the F train line, 24 minutes to midnight a group of nine teenagers with Jaehyun and Mark, Mark kissing a girl called Latisha Noami Gilles, age 17, shoe size 37."

Jae looked up at Kun now he was scared like scared for real, he thought about calling Taeyong but he didn't want to give Kun this satisfaction.

"Do you have a pictufe of Mafk's dfawing?" asked Jae.

"Oh isn't it ironic that from all people in the world I'm the only one who knows who is Mark's secret love. Sad isn't it?"

Thank you for the amazing support and the 10K reads💕

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Kun threatening Jae?

Much <3