72. Behind the scenes

"Wow," he said. "I wasn't expecting it to be so smooth."

"You see," Taeyong intertwined their palms.

Mark was watching next to them.

"It's going the right way man," he said.

"Ok," Jae was trying to relax when the director explained the next shoot.

They returned on the bed, the lights in the room went even lower while they gave the bathrobes to the stylist this time it was easier. Taeyong was supposed to lay down while Jae was asked to kiss and suck his neck, upper chest and lips when the camera was so close to them. Jae tried to concentrate on Taeyong's skin only on the pleasure it made. They needed two takes and the director was satisfied telling them to lay down for the next scene.

The stylist came but Taeyong refused to take the robes he said it will be harder so Jae laid on his chest waiting till the crew uncovered the huge windows the lamps changed the set mood turned form dark and sexy into a bright daylight. The camera was over the bed while they were filming the last scene in the video, the morning, the niece wake up the climax.

"Taeyong cover Jae's butt with your hand yes, Jae move your legs to Taeyong's lower belly we don't want even the most hardcore fans to find any details that shouldn't be there, great, pretend you're asleep. Taeyong when I'll say now you'll close your eyes the camera will be making a close up on your face. Ok Jae your turn is next you will raise your head from Taeyong's chest look at him simile to yourself then go back to seeping comfortably ok?"

They nodded when Jae felt so funny inside.

"Everyone ready? Action!" shouted the director so Jae closed his eyes enjoying Taeyong's rough heartbeat and the smell of his warm skin.

The room was cold so Jae's skin was filling with goose bumps but he was ok with it as long as Taeyong was in it with him.

"Now!" said the man so Jae laid still still pretending he's asleep. "Jae now!" he opened his eyes looked up at Taeyong's face smiling to himself although his inner self began to burst out in longing so he laid down with that smile.

"Cute, it's brilliant boys, we will shoot it one more time to be sure but I'm pretty sure we have it," said the director walking to check the main screen when Mark came with his own camera making of report moving it  right into Jae's face.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Go!" begged Jae trying to cover the camera with his hand.

"Is Jaeyong comfortable in this lovely pose?" asked Mark grinning wide.

"Very it's the best pose to sleep," assured Taeyong.

"Mark leave the set!" shouted the director so Mark run of. "Jae don't move! Ok! Ready! Action!"

The scene was repeated then the director was happy enough to let them go to shoot the last naked scene.

The stylist brought them the bathrobes they put on then hurried to see the previous scenes, this time Taeyong was back hugging Jae when Mark was recording them muttering - "Looks at this cute bears, love birds, pandas."

Yes maybe it was good that the director was so easy going as if they were shooting very normal scenes that Mark was goofing around all the time annoying them it loosened the atmosphere up for Jae.

They moved to the barroom where Taeyong was waiting leaning against a wall from very blue tails all naked when Jae was supposed to approach him with a confident expression then slam his lips on his and kiss passionately, it was the foreplay to their night. Taeyong was standing there in a relaxed pose his hair dripping water the stylist had spilled over it, hie lips slightly open his gaze so sexy. Jae was shivering so much when he left the warm bathrobe stepping on the cold tails.

"Action!"

He heard the director shouting so he walked to Taeyong eying him up in a sexy way untill both burst our with laughter.

"Cut!"

"Sorry, ok sorry it's my fault," whispered Taeyong trying to get behind his mad giggles.

They filmed two more times and they needed to take a short break to become serious agin as each time they ended up  nearly rolling form laughter.

"What is so funny?" asked Jae sitting on the rolling chair next to the mirror in the changing room.

"No it's just the 'sexy' face you're making is so sweet, you look like Junie when he's mad," said Taeyong rolling over with his chair.

"You afe not helping ff..." Jae's tongue rolled so awkwardly it hasn't happened for a long time.

"I love you my little Jae, sorry I can't help," Taeyong placed his lips to his kissing him sweetly.

"And here the pandas are kissing again. Weren't the host bed scenes enough for you?" asked Mark coming inside with the camera causing Jae to groan.

"I can never have enough of Jae's lips they're addicting," said Taeyong smiling.

"How addicting?" asked Mark.

"So addicting," whispered Taeyong leaning in kissing Jae deeper getting his tongue in play.

"Don't evef deaf to include it in the making off," said Jae when Taeyong let go of his lips.

Thank you for all the feedback, I'm always so happy reading your comments.

What do you think of part two of Jaeyong's video-shoot? Is it ok that there are more hot Jaeyong scenes?

Also I have posted the NCT Dream inspired book I have told you about, it's called 'Black Coyote' and if you like you can check it out.

Much <3