16. Mark's secret

The teens began to work, Mark was drawing some very ugly penis with hair.

Latisha giggled louder when she was spraying a heart with Mark's name on it.

"It's with a special dedication," said Mark spraying an even bigger one next to the first drawing.

Jae laughed, he stopped at the wall raising his hand his mind was so empty. What should he write - 'hate you Taeyong for hurting me again', or 'my lover sucks', 'my boyfriend is dumb'... he glanced at Mark who was continuing his awful drawing with a very stubborn face.

Jae opened the spray dose then made a drawing of an hourglass on the wall remembering Mark's cool lyric that was so stuck in his mind since their Hollywood hills evening.

He glanced at Mark who was working with the same cloudy expression right next to Jae who tried to read it out in the light of the coming by train.

"To the one who I love..."

"Cops!" shouted a girl.

Jae felt his heartbeat raising when someone grabbed his hand pulling him behind him, a girl in front of him nearly jumped underneath the driving by train and Jae grabbed her pressing her to the wall in the last second all hair on his body crumbling from fear.

"Move!" shouted Mark pushing him.

He saw torch lights behind then, heard dogs barking when he let go of the girl running to the nearest stairs, then quickly down the bridge.

"Mafk!" he shouted searching for him till he grabbed the boy's hand then pulled him behind himself, they crossed some nearly empty street than some other, they were running without a moment for a breath till he saw an opened door to some place with music, yes they will definitely get rid of the chase in a crowded club.

The fell inside panting heavily grabbing a wall to not to fall over.

"That as fun man," gasped Mark out.

"Uh," Jae was trying to catch his breath.

"Guys are you ready?" asked a man hurrying their way.

They glanced up noticing a guy in a strange tiger print coat.

"Ready for what?" asked Mark. "For the show or are you intruders?" the man glanced at the half opened door.

"No we're her for the show," Mark walked up.

Jae was still exhausted and afraid when he followed Mark and the man upstairs to a tiny room with strange clothes inside, there were some men in kinky underwear sitting or getting through the hangers.

"Mafk it's a stfipclub," whispered Jae.

"Enjoy the night or do you want to be on all covers tomorrow?" whispered Mark.

"What about youf new flame Latisha?" asked Jae.

"Wouldn't have worked out anyway," Mark smiled.

He allowed the guy to give them strange glittering suits to change, Jae got the small changing room behind a curtain he pulled closed. He didn't know what to do but he saw Mark starting to change into these clothes.

"We will be on all covefs if we'll just go out thefe and show ouf bafe asses,"
said Jae.

"No, I stole some masks," Mark placed a golden Venetian-styled mask into his hand.

Jae shivered, it was bad yes but its as exiting too, there was a room filled with women probably some men too. Taeyong would be so mad but the audience will be just watching like the people during the photoshoot, besides maybe this adventure will give him courage to shoot the video the way he wanted it to be.

"I'll so kick youf ass if it goes wfong," Jae groaned then started to undress quickly.

Soon they were in the suits, Jae noticed the pants had some additional zippers to take them off quicker, the leather underwear was highly uncomfortable but he was waiting behind the curtain with the man and Mark so there was no turning back now although he was ready to run.

"You're up in three do your remember the choreography?" asked the man in the weird coat.

"Sure," Mark winked to Jae.

"Ok so go!" the man disappeared backstage while the put the masks on quickly, Mark squeezed Jae's hand for a second before they went out into the lights Jae hiding behind the boy.

The stage lamps blended him so the he had only a moment to look at the audience, the club was packed there were even people standing in the back most of them were middle aged women. Jae trembled but he saw Mark dancing the routine to one of his songs so Jae followed when they synchronized to the strange disco beat. He saw Mark grinning when he started to untie the bow tie, he threw in on the stage then walked to Jae then pulled his pants down with one swift move causing the audience to whistle and clap.

"I'll kill you laterf," whispered Jae through clenched teeth.

But he needed to improvise so he untied the jacket got rid of it, let one button of the shirt after another go. He saw some women screaming like durning a concert when he was left in black leather underwear only while Mark, yes Mark was running around the stage naked spinning his pants like a lasso above his head dancing madly. Jae couldn't believe his own eyes wasn't Mark enjoying himself too much lately when bank notes scattered the stage around them. Jae shivered when he turned his back to the club then slipped his underwear down with one swift move he felt the stares one his bare butts, his vision became blurry,  he turned around feeling so strange, yes he has still been wearing the bow tie and the mask fortunately, he saw how Mark was eyeing him up and down checking him up so he was ready to run off the stage but there was no turning back now, he danced through the whole song, the mess, screams and the applause were huge. The curtain fell while Mark was yodeling loud from excitement.

Jae walked backstage not really bothering how many people will see him naked anymore.

Thank you for all the support, you are the best. You might be mad at Jae after this chapter, but remember he had learned from his past mistakes.
So what do you think? What will he do?

Also I might be a little bit more distant in the next days, weeks, I'll keep posting chapters because it's important for me, but I might be a little away form the hype around the comeback because of personal issues.

Anyway, do you enjoy the Boss video and song, I'm listening to it so much it's great, I was amazed by Jungwoo's voice, but sad for Winwin.

Much <3