19. Mess

"Taeyong is a blessing, we wouldn't stand it without him," said Ten not moving an inch from the spot were he seemed sunk in into the couch.

"Whefe is Fachel?" asked Jae.

"Took the twins for a walk fortunately," Ten sighed. "They were crying the whole morning you have a bear sleep Jae that it didn't wake you up, I wish I could sleep like that," said Ten.

Jae giggled, he saw how frustrated both were, yes maybe its has indeed been Taeyong's best idea to come here and experience his wish on his own skin, he will definitely never ever want children again.

"Yes you can smile," said Ten miserably.

"Jae, make breakfast for yourself the kitchen is over there I need to finish cleaning the room before the tornadoes will come back," said Taeyong.

Jae shook hie head with amusement when he walked to the kitchen nearly bumping into his own suitcase in the middle of the hall but he thought there was no point to move it upstairs as he wanted to convince Taeyong to move into a hotel today.

The kitchen looked as if Taeyong had cleaned it a few moments ago not a single trace of any dirt so Jae tried to be careful when he made some light breakfast for himself. He was sitting down eating when the front door squeaked, a loud cry ringing the house. Jae giggled. He finished his sandwiches and coffee then walked to the living room to see Rachel, the painter who Ten had met at university a girl with very bushy curly hair what was looking as if she had no time to comb for days now, when she was babysitting one twin while Taeyong was singing some strange Thai song to the other. Ten looked as if he's about to hang himself on the nearest tree, he hasn't moved an inch from the spot one the couch Jae had found him at.

"Hi," said Jae walking in.

The twins welcomed him with loud cries.

"Hi Jae," Rachel turned his way she was stressed.

He has never ever seen her dressed so badly, a tracksuit instead of her usual stylish black dresses, her hair was so messy he barely believed she had seen a shower for days when it was also the first time he has seen her without make up.

"Jae take the vacuum cleaner into the next room it will be needed soon," said Taeyong so Jae did it still very amused.

He was so happy seeing their frustration yes Taeyong will learn his lesson. He even texted Mark telling him Taeyong is on a way to stop liking children but Mark didn't replay, probably still mad he will have to spend the next weeks with Taeil.

The twins finally stopped crying but Rachel started to shout at Ten to take care of the girl as she needed to prepare a meal for them.

Jae came back watching how Ten took the baby which started to cry awfully so her brother replayed with equally loud shrieking, causing Taeyong to take him to another room.

"One day they will be adults and disappeaf in the wide wofld," said Jae trying to sound everything but mean when he leaned against a wall watching Ten who tried his best to calm the girl down but the baby tried to bite his fingers.

"Oh they don't like me," said Ten.

"I wouldn't like you eithef seeing that face," Jae giggled.

Wait was he suddenly sounding like Yuta, a lot like Yuta.

He left Ten with his problem leaving the house taking a long walk around the beach. He was happy to be far away from the awful smell and noise in the house.

Even if Taeyong will decide to stay he was sure he needed his silence, so he checked the internet for available hotel rooms.

He came back from his walk late to find the house in a bigger mess. One of the twins was sleeping, Jae had no idea how to define them from each other, the other was smiling to Taeyong who was sitting in the kitchen making strange faces to it.

"He likes me much baby Chittaphon II," said Taeyong turning to Jae.

Rachel was very tired she was sitting at the kitchen table resting her arms on the table top trying her best to not to burst out into tears while Ten was frozen on the couch in the living room again.

Little Chittaphon giggled while Taeyong started to swing him in his arms.

"Rachel go lay down I'll wake you up if you be needed," said Taeyong glancing at the woman.

She nodded getting up slowly, she was moving like a very old lady when she left the room.

"Jae isn't he sweet?" asked Taeyong turning to the boy who felt he's going to start to scream.

"Taeyong they'fe messy you see how messy they afe. You hate mess," Jae tried to keep his voice down although he was boiling over.

"Oh mess can be cleaned, besides I really like to clean," Taeyong blushed.

"I'm moving into a hotel afe you coming with me?" asked Jae.

"No Jae, Ten and Rachel need me," said Taeyong. "You can see they need help."

"I thought," Jae inhaled sharply.

"Thought what?" asked Taeyong while little Chittaphon began to cry abruptly Taeyong immediately tried to calm him down with the song.

"Thought once you'fe hefe you'll see it's nothing fof us. Do you feally want our felationship and life to look like the fuin Ten and Face;s felationship is?" asked Jae his fists clenched.

"It's difficult for them because they suddenly have two kids, very demanding babies as they're infants, but we can adopt an older kid one that can at lest eat by itself," said Taeyong.

"You've lost youf mind! I don't know who you afe anymofe!" said Jae storming off the house he was so mad, he kicked the nearest palm tree in the garden.

Thank you for all the amazing support.

What do you think about the chapter and Jaeyong arguing about the same thing again?

Also what do you think about NCT Dream comeback teasers?

Much <3