39. Daddy

He was boiling over when he walked to the bedroom Taeyong looking at him questioningly.

"Yuta," hissed Jae.

"Jae are you angry?" asked Renjun his voice squeaky.

"Jae is very impulsive that's why I'm calling him volcano Jae don't worry," said Taeyong caressing the boy's hair.

"Can you imagine Yuta in wfiting lettefs to Laufen!" shouted Jae.

"Yes since four years," said Taeyong calmly.

"Oh can't you mention it!" Jae raised her voice but he saw Renjun's scared face the boy was cuddling further into Taeyong.

"Has Sicheng found out?" asked Taeyong.

"Yes," Jae lowered his head.

"I had told Yuta one million times to be honest but yes, he knows better."

"Oh can't he decide what he wants!" Jae raised his voice again.

"I don't want Jae to be angry," whispered Renjun.

"I'm not angfy at you Junie just at Taeyong's best ffiend," Jae walked to the bed sitting down.

"You're still cute when you're so angry," said Taeyong rubbing his back. "Volcano Jae, relax."

"Can Yuta make something fight at lest once in his twenty fouf yeafs of life?" asked Jae.

"I'll call him tomorrow," assured Taeyong.

"Does he? Does he love Laufen of Sicheng?" asked Jae.

"I think Yuta would be a lucky man if he could answer this question," Taeyong shook his head. "So will you come and cuddle?" he moved up placing a wet kiss on Jae's cheek.

"You aren't afraid of the angry Jae?" asked Renjun who was hiding his face behind Dalli.

"No he's not dangerous at all," whispered Taeyong. "When Jae is angry you must make him laugh and kiss him," said Taeyong moving his lips down Jae's neck sucking a little.

"Not in ffont of Junie..." begged Jae becoming red his anger fading completely.

Oh how could Taeyong do it to him.

Taeyong's lips walked on his ear and cheek so he turned to the boy who found his lips kissing him deeply when Jae started to play with his tongue giving him very hungry kisses.

Taeyong was vey red when he pulled back while Jae caught Renjun's rather interested glance. He felt embarrassed so he slipped under the duvet diving his burning face into Taeyong's shoulder.

"I think it's time to go to sleep," said Taeyong turning the TV off.

Renjun was very quiet observing them with the same curiosity.

"Jae let's go to our bed," said Taeyong but Jae didn't know how to move it was so awkward.

"Can you stay till I fall asleep?" asked Renjun.

"You're a big boy you can sleep by yourself and Dalli is with you," Taeyong ruffled Renjun's hair.

The boy nodded he laid down cuddling to the sheep.

"Night," Taeyong leaned above him kissing the top of his head then pinching his cheek so Renjun smiled.

"Night daddy Tae," he said quietly causing Jae to nearly run from the bedroom.

Taeyong became purple but he moved up while Jae turned to Renjun.

"Have a good night," he whispered caressing Renjun's palm.

"Nigh Jae," Renjun smiled to him then yawned.

Jae got up placed the duvet tightly around Renjun's little figure before he quickly left the bedroom switching the main light off.

He fell on the couch next to Taeyong who was still vey red.

"You have to stop me," whispered Taeyong.

"How can I?" Jae turned to his lover.

A moment later they jumped at each other kissing fiercely unable to stop.

The morning light filled the long restaurant downstairs, Jae got up vey early as Sicheng had sent him a text he's here. He saw the boy sitting alone drinking coffee hie face swollen from crying.

"Hi," Jae sat down next to him when Sicheng answered with sniffs. "Have you talked to Yuta?" asked Jae.

"No Sicheng not want see Yuta, Yuta vefy vefy bad," the boy took some handkerchief out blowing his nose out loud.

"Maybe it's a good idea to find out what he has to say?" asked Jae.

"No," Sicheng crumbled the handkerchief in his fist. "Yuta and Sicheng over."

"Have you bfoken up?" asked Jae.

"No, too sad now to... at least Mark better, with Taeil at grandparents house. But you and Taeyong this is and the people protest in front of building all time. Sicheng can't, Sicheng can't, Jae Sicheng can't too much for Sicheng," Sicheng lowered his head crying harder.

Jae laid his hand on the boy's back caressing it, he didn't know what to say he knew it was his job to deal with the press and that he had left Sicheng alone with it, when Doyoung was definitely making him even more depressed with his pessimism.

"Sicheng please calm down we will find a way out of it we alway did," said Jae.

"Jae!" he looked up hearing his name said in very high pitched voice. He looked up to see Renjun jumping all the way to them while he was carrying Dalli when Taeyong was running behind as he had a hard time trying to catch up to the boy when he was wearing a hoodie over his pajama pants and had glasses instead of lenses.

Sicheng jumped up while Renjun stopped watching him with a scared faced.

"Why is everyone crying when they see me?" he asked turning to Taeyong.

"Sicheng is just sad because his boyfriend isn't treating him right," said Taeyong.

"Oh what a cutie," said Sicheng looking at Renjun his face lightening up. "Can I?" Sicheng got up useed his sleeve to dry his face then he leaned down stretching his hand out to the boy. "Hi I'm Sicheng Jae is my ffiend," he said.

"Can't you pronounce f to?" asked Renjun causing all three to burst out with laugher.

"No, Jae had taught me this language, so..." Sicheng blushed.

"You're so cute can you be my brother?" asked Renjun cuddling to Sicheng's leg.

Thank you for all the amazing support, I hope you enjoyed the chapter?

What do you think about Jaeyong's family moments and Sicheng meeting Renjun?

Much <3