45. Goodnight stories

"Will the bad eagle eat the frog?" he asked.

"No, definitely not, fox will help him for sure," muttered Taeyong. "But let's continue tomorrow today I'm over, my throat is begging not more reading," he made a funny voice causing Renjun to giggle loud.

"Good night daddy Tae," said Renjun squeezing his hand.

"Night my love," Taeyong leaned in kissing Renjun's forehead then brushing his lips over the boy's ones causing Ranjun to giggle louder. Jae stopped in the doorframe watching them stunned he couldn't believe how good Taeyong was with children he was really amazingly magical in taking care of others.

"Night," whispered Renjun.

"Night," Taeyong kissed his eyelids nose and lips then moved up to the light switch.

"Love you daddy Tae, tell Jae I love him too," said Renjun turning on his side with his eyes closed.

"I love you too," whispered Taeyong stopping next to Jae who noticed a tear rolling down his cheek.

Taeyong switched the light off then walked to the other room closing the door behind them carefully.

"I wouldn't ever imagine I'll see you two as model-parents really," said Doyoung looking at them.

Taeyong managed to get over his emotions when he sat down next to Jae taking his hand.

"Renjun is really lucky to have you guys," said Minju.

"I hope," Taeyong blushed.

Jae was watching him in the same disbelief, have they really done it adopted a child they both fallen in love with and Taeyong was the best dad he has ever seen. Jae was watching his lover being so proud the way he had spoken up so confidently in court today the way he made him and Renjun the happiest people in the world was impressive yes he was so lucky he had the best boyfriend one he could never even praise enough.

Taeyong caught his stare so he became purple pressing the hood lower in his face to not to cry while Jae's chest was bursting with happiness.

A week had passed the weather was nice, the day warm, Jae was lying on his belly on a blanket in the grass in the river area reading a book or actually being distracted from reading by Renjun and Taeyong who were playing on the lawn making lot of excited sounds. Taeyong was spinning Renjun in the air causing the boy to shout "Again!" and Jae to shake his head. He was pretty sure Taeyong will turn Renjun into a very naughty kid with ridiculous behavior.

Still they looked so soft when Taeyong laid down Renjun lying on his back both stretching their arms out pretending to be an airplane doing strange sounds.

"Jae we're flying!" shouted Renjun so Jae chuckled to himself.

Really these tow. He tried to concentrate beck on the book but his phone rang so he picked it up noticing Doyoung's contact.

"What's up?" asked Jae.

"Jae something terrible happened I really don't know what to do," said Doyoung his voice very high.

"What?" Jae sat on the blanket the nice feeling he had carried inside him since the trial had ended was fading so quickly.

"I don't even know what's up, but Mark's grandparents had called me a moment ago they're shuttered," said Doyoung when Jae's heartbeat was rising. "They have no idea where Mark is, he escaped from their house."

"What?" asked Jae unable to grasp what he had heard he knew from Taeil everything has been fine with Mark lately.

"I don't know, it looks like Taeil and Mark had argued or something, I have no idea, Taeil had packed his bags and took a plane to London, he's not answering any calls while Mark broke a window in his grandparents' house with a stone then ran off somewhere, they can't reach him either."

"What?" asked Jae.

His head was dizzy.

"We made and official statement that Mark's concert in Vancouver is moved to a different date because Mark had caught a main cold, the organizers is calling every five minutes. Jae his grandparents can't even contact the police as he's adult so they can report it after 48 hours of him missing. Mark's parents are here with me and Sicheng They're absolutely scared. I'm scared too honestly," Doyoung's voice was so fait when Jae had no idea what to do or say.

"I'll call you back in a moment ok, I need to pfocess it," said Jae.

"Ok," Doyoung was so over when Jae ended the conversation looking up at Taeyong and Renjun who were chasing each other along the lawn.

Was Mark really trying to spoil their and his own life so badly? Why? And why had Taeil acted so ridiculous? Jae had trusted Taeil with it. Taeil had been there for him all his life. Why couldn't he be there for Mark when the boy needed someone?

'You want to know Mark's secret,' Kun's fake grin and his words appeared in Jae's head.

Thank you for all the lovely feedback and support.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jaeyong's family time? What about Mark and his escape? Why is he acting like that?

Much <3