73. Pandas in love

"I think it's important for the fans to see the way we can goof around and be very normal around each other despite the hot scenes we're playing," said Taeyong.

"We'fe a couple fof seven yeafs," said Jae.

"But they're only getting small pieces of our privacy so it's important for them to see how we are behind the camera," Taeyong took his hands. "Let's go shoot this last naked scene so you can concentrate on the other part of the video."

"Ok," Jae got up, they returned to the cold bathroom both stripping off again Taeyong stopped at the wall in the sexy pose waiting while Jae concentrated on his mad sexiness only, he imagined he's back to the bungalow as it been a long time of not being intimate with his lover he missed him so bad, he wanted him so bad. He was eying him up and down their eyes locked his hands falling on Taeyong's neck his lips swallowing his, this was french kissing for real his body rocked against his boyfriend's when he pressed Taeyong to the wall making out endlessly touching his body his lips diving in Taeyong's neck sucking on it so hardly he was sure hickeys will appear.

"Cut! Cut!" the director's shouts came from very far away.

"Jae! Jae, stop," Taeyong lifted his head when Jae was inhaling sharply his body was still trembling.

"And we have it! So Jae get yourself looking fine we'll shoot the elevator scene once you're ready."

Jae trembled, his body was all the way in Taeyong's belly but he was wanting more.

The bathrobe landed on his back and he put it over himself quickly hurrying to the changing room.

He took a quick shower then the stylist dried his hair, when he saw Taeyong appearing in the room all freshly showered wearing his glassed to some order jeans, trainers, yes, a white t-shirt to a black sweater.

"It isn't so bad my Jae," whispered Taeyong stopping above the other chair observing him.

"I thought I'll die ffom embaffassment," whispered Jae.

"You were cool, it will look amazing, in the end you will be happy with the result."

The stylist gave Jae nice clothes he changed into quickly, his make up and hair was done his mirror reflection fine, yet he was still embarrassed when he walked to the other part of the villa to an elevator where the crew was waiting doing the last preparations.

Taeyong and Mark came to see when Jae got over his stress lip-syncing to the music, doing a lot of takes. He hoped his embarrassment will fade in the hard work, it came back when he was out for a small snack and coffee on the rooftop forcing himself to swallow when Taeyong was holding Mark's camera filming the boy.

"How do you like it Mark Lee?" he ask.

Mark gave him thumbs up when he was chewing on a pizza slice.

"Jae how's the mood for the shooting?" asked Taeyong but Jae covered his face with the pizza box.

"Answer my question honey," Taeyong ruffled his hair. "My babe is embarrassed," said Taeyong doing a close up on his face Jae was trying to cover.

"Mark make some of us," Taeyong gave the camera to Mark when he sat on Jae's lap taking the pizza box away kissing him a few times.

"And here they are kissing again," repeated Mark.

"Stop!" begged Jae. "You'fe dfive me insane!"

"We love you," Taeyong tickled him under his chin. "Aren't we pretty together?" he said lying his head on Jae's.

"Like two pandas in love, man how do pandas in love even look like?" Mark's laugh filled the sunny warm day.

Jae shook his head, he cuddled to Taeyong when Mark turned the camera off, they finished their pizza drank the coffee then the stylist came to tell Jae it's time to go for the shooting.

"Will miss you," whispered Taeyong pecking his lips again.

"Don't ruin the make up," said the stylist.

"Oh it's just he's so kissable," whispered Taeyong pressing his nose to Jae's nose their lips brushing agains each other again. "Sorry the things we did made me turned on now I can't think about anything else than undressing you," said Taeyong so quietly only Jae could hear him.

"Thanks a lot now I will only think about it too," groaned Jae tottering to the building behind the stylist.

Still he had spent the next hours shooting, he was so tired when the director decided it's finally done the clock was showing 6 a.m. Still Jae thanked the crew drank a glass of champagne with the director, then walked to Taeyong and Mark all three going to a van.

They dropped Mark off in front of the building he had a flat in then Jae laid down on the backseat with his head on Taeyong's lap.

"I'll wake you up once we're home, said Taeyong. It was crazy but strangely I enjoyed it, you make me so adventurous my Jae."

"That's what I'm fof," whispered Jae yawning loud moments later he fell asleep.

Thank you for the lovely support. I know the video shooting scene turned out longer than expected, sorry for that😅 I hope you enjoyed it though.

What do you think about Jaeyong and
Mark being silly on set? How will their fans react to the video?

Also what do you think about the new rookies video presentation? Sometimes I'm scared of NCT's limitless concept but from the other hand very curious how it will turn out in the future😂😂
Much <3