35. Everyone's business

"Baby I have enough love to give it to you two," said Jae.

"Looks like I have some concurrence," muttered Taeyong still amused.

Renjun was observing him in the same stubborn way.

"So I'll take a shower I'm smelling horribly," muttered Taeyong jumping up. "Oh no I'm leaving you alone for two days and the apartment is one mess!" said Taeyong stopping in the bedroom causing Jae to giggle.

A moment later he heard his boyfriend cleaning the room up.

Renjun left his drawing and walked to Jae sitting on his lap moving his arms around him.

Jae felt so helpless little Renjun was so afraid to lose his love, what has he done, he wanted Renjun to love him and Taeyong equally.

"Taeyong is vefy nice, give him a chance fof me ok," said Jae.

"You're my Jae," muttered Renjun hugging him tightly.

Jae decided to just leave it for now  but Renjun denied to let him go especially when Taeyong returned from the bathroom wearing a t-shirt to sweatpants as a pajama.

"Who's sleeping on the bed?" he asked.

"Junie," muttered Jae.

"Jae can sleep with me," said Renjun.

"You'fe a big boy you can sleep with Dalli," said Jae.

But Renjun didn't want to let him go so Jae lifted him up carrying to the bed, where Renjun was holding his hand as tightly as if someone could take him away any second.

But finally he fell asleep so Jae left the bed very cautiously he tiptoed to the other room where Taeyong was lying on the couch under a blanket.

"You've found a possessive baby, but I can't blame him you're irresistible," said Taeyong grinning.

"Ah," Jae became red.

He laid down cuddling to Taeyong his lips finding his boy's ones his body reacting with so much needing when he was kissing over his boyfriend's chest and belly under the t-shirt.

"Behave we have a baby that can catch us any second," said Taeyong.

"It was youf stupid idea in the fifst place," whispered Jae sucking up Taeyong's neck.

"I should really think before I'm doing things," Taeyong laughed.

"Yes but it's too late," Jae felt his boyfriend's lips diving in his oh how he missed that taste. He played with Taeyong's tongue for a long time both melting in the slow kisses. Their hands moving down Jae felt Taeyong's palms one his butts then between them causing an electrical shock to run through his body.

"Ah!" a loud moan left Jae's lips and he cursed in his mind.

"Can you learn to shut up really after seven years," whispered Taeyong.

"It's not possible the way you touches make me feel," Jae grinned catching Taeyong's lips in his again.

He lifted the boy's t-shirt throwing it on the floor then did the same with his own yes it was skin on skin that's how he needed him but Taeyong stopped him when he tried to remove his sweatpants.

"Jae what will you tell Renjun if he'll burst in here?"

"That he will undefstand one day," whispered Jae sucking down Taeyong's neck along to his chest and nipples.

"Jae behave," Taeyong slapped his butts a little painfully.

"I've been without you fof two days," muttered Jae.

"Just wait for a better occasion, or stay quiet," Taeyong moved his hands into Jae's pants when Jae tried to grind at his lower parts rocking more and more their pants sliding down the legs until they heard something cracking in the other room.

Jae fell on Taeyong's chest shivering lying down flat his heart racing.

Taeyong tried his best to not too burst out with laughter when they were both inhaling sharply but there was just silence and Jae breath in again.

"I'll check on him," he said lifting his pants under the blanket leaving the couch tiptoeing to the door to see Renjun sleeping peacefully with Dalli his tiny posture changing position on the huge bed.

"He's sleeping like a little angel," whispered Jae coming back returning to the spot on Taeyong's chest.

"That's hilarious he has our bed while we're crowding up on the couch," giggled Taeyong.

"Happens," Jae grinned. "So is he oufs?" he asked his stomach twisting.

"Not yet, the curator who has him is such a mean bitch," said Taeyong. "I was nearly there but she had called a very narrow minded magazine starting a discussion about perverted famous gay couples who want to have our innocent children for their perversions."

"What!" Jae nearly shouted he covered his mouth in fear.

They went quiet listening but Renjun was probably very tired as he didn't wake up.

"Yes, now that's what really disappointing, radical people are protesting in our city in front of DL Records and your company building, the international press got involved a human rights ambassador came, the LBTG lobbies are battling to allow us to adopt, it's such a mess, I really hope the government won't get involved or we really have to kidnap Renjun with my jet and ask for refuge somewhere far away."

"What?" asked Jae stunned.

He never imagined it will be so bad. They were just an ordinary couple who wanted to adopt a child. Ok they were famous they were both men but was it really the whole society's business.

"Doyoung is so scared I had persuaded him for over two hours to not to leave Sicheng alone with it, because they're trying to handle the press, David told me I really messed up but there's no turning back now. They will question Renjun in court," said Taeyong.

Thank you so much for the support you are so lovely also thank you so much for the 300K reads on book 1 of this series😍❤️

What do you think about Jaeyong's hot time and the problems they have with the adoption process?

Much <3