7. Hiding-game

The two weeks had ended before Jae could blink, he was surprised when it was Monday morning the time to say bye to Taeyong, to bring him to the airport.

Taeyong was double cleaning the kitchen, Jae remembered to leave the flat with him to make him feel comfortable as Taeyong couldn't deal much with anyone making any mess in his house. He decided to move in with Taeil for this three days before he will tour with Mark again. He definitely didn't want to be all alone without Taeyong.

"I think it's so dirty," Taeyong looked over the polished kitchen counters. "Drink your coffee we can't leave the cup here."

"Felax," Jae walked to his boyfriend caressing his back gently.

Taeyong's phobias became worse lately. Jae really hoped it wasn't leading into some break down.

"Taeyong is something wfong?" asked Jae pressing his lips to his lover's skin.

"No," Taeyong took a long breath. "I will miss you so much, I can't believe it's six more months of this craziness. After the tour we need a long break, an exotic vocation just the two of us."

"I hope I'll be done with pfomotion till then, my comeback is in a few months I'm not sufe yet," Jae became tense.

"Don't overwork yourself ok, you can always send Doyoung on tour with Mark and come to me," Taeyong turned to him.

"Doyoung? Afe you kidding me? Do you want Mafk to do something feally stupid to make Doyoung mad?"

"You're right it's a bad idea. Anyway, is your new song ready?" asked Taeyong causing Jae to move from him.

"Yes, I just need to shoot the video," Jae blushed hard.

"Do you have an idea?" asked Taeyong.

"No, not yet," Jae went to the kitchen table quickly suddenly very busy with the coffee.

The making love scene with him and Taeyong he wished to shoot so badly playing on replay in his mind again.

But he knew Taeyong would never agree to get naked with him in front of the camera.

"You will come up with something, you're very creative," Taeyong smiled.

Jae pretended he's very busy drinking.

"Ready?" Taeyong grabbed his half emptied cup then washed it clean.

"Why afe you so nefvous?" asked Jae.

"I'll see you in two months," Taeyong bit his lips.

"I'll do my best to find a day off to visit you," Jae felt it too, the goodbye was so painful.

They had spent the past two weeks together enjoying the closeness now its was time to part again.

"I love you," Taeyong pulled his closer kissing him passionately.

"I love you too," whispered Jae.

"See you soon ok," Taeyong pressed their noses together.

"Ok," Jae felt his insides twisting.

He would do everything to make Taeyong stay, or to go with him but there wasn't an option for it so he helped Taeyong to lift his luggage from the hall a moment later.

"Oh the flat is one mess," said Taeyong turning to the living room, the floor so clean you could use it as a mirror.

"Come," Jae groaned when he pulled Taeyong on the corridor forcing him to close the door before his lover would come up with an idea to vacuum the living room again.

They left to the elevator then through the hall towards a taxi.

"It will be harder to see bye on the airport," said Taeyong suddenly.

He pressed his lips to Jae's then jumped on the backseat leaving the boy on the pavement all stunned.

Jae saw Taeyong washing off some tears when he waved trying his best to not to cry not to pull the by out to beg him to stay. It was his job, the fans were waiting Taeyong was happy to perform, they could manage, it was also easier to focus on his job and Mark when Taeyong wasn't around to distract him with his sexiness.

He sent Taeyong an air kiss before the taxi drove off, he needed a moment to get himself together to go to the underground car park to his fancy car. He decided to visit the studio first to see what process Mark had made with the album.

SJ Music had founded their own building last year and Jae was very proud of it. He stopped in front of it watching it when he noticed the small queue of young people who have come for the audition. He hoped there will be the next big superstar after Mark in it.

"Good morning Mr. Jung," said the security bowing down to him when he opened the front door.

"Good mofning," Jae nodded walking to the reception where his new receptionist a very energetic lady jumped up to greet him and offer him coffee.

"Thank you, is Mafk hefe?" asked Jae.

"In studio D," said the lady.

Jae nodded, he moved to the lift then pressed floor 5. He tried his best to not to think about Taeyong, about his missing, when his skin was begging for his lover's touch, the wrath, the kisses. He wasn't even sure if he'll be able to fall asleep tonight without Taeyong's arms around him.

'I'm on the airport have a good day my little Jae,' Taeyong sent him a message that caused Jae to stop in the corridor to inhale sharply he didn't want to cry not in front of Mark.

He opened the door to studio D to find Mark leaned over some lyrics with Taeil.

Thank you so much for the amazing support, it brings me so much happiness.

I hope you have access to the two previous chapters, unfortunately they are in a reversed order now, it's because of some Wattpad issues so I really hope it will be all brought back properly soon, honestly,I'm tired 😓😔

But anyway what do you think about about the new chapter? About Jaeyong not being completely honest with each other? What are Taeil and Mark preparing?

Much <3