28. Milestones

"Wouldn't you considef living with me and my boyffiend Taeyong so faf, we could be like youf oldef bfothefs," said Jae.

"No," Renjun became sad. "If I'll leave from her my parent won't be able to find me."

"Just considef in as an option," said Jae. "I'll come back tomoffow with Taeyong so you can meet him ok."

Renjun bit his lips he wasn't looking at Jae squeezing the yellow crayon hard when Jae noticed a dark birth mark on his right palm.

Yes everything in Renjun was so amazingly unique and stunning, the little imperfections making him the most beautiful child Jae has ever met.

"I don't want to make you sad Fenjun it's just a pfoposition," said Jae getting up from the floor. "Have a nice day," he added waving.

The boy Junyang began to cry when he saw Jae leaving so he decided to make it quick.

"Jae!" he turned around hearing Renjun's voice the boy ran to him holding his drawing. "For you," he said smiling wide.

"Fof me?" asked Jae stunned.

"Yes," Renjun nodded eagerly.

"Thank you it's lovely," Jae took the drawing observing how Renjun ran back to his spot on the floor he waved to him so Jae waved back before walking to the corridor.

His head was spinning his insides playing crazy he was feeling something he couldn't express at all when he was walking back to the head's office holding Renjun's drawing.

He knocked then fell on the uncomfortable wooden chair in front of the lady's desk.

"And?" she asked.

"I'd like Fenjun," said Jae.

"Who?" the lady looked at him.

"Oh I can't pfonounce f," he became frustrated.

"Oh I see," she needed a moment to understand him. "So you want Renjun?" she asked stunned.

"Yes."

"But Renjun is a very complicated kid," she became serious.

"I know, but he's the one, I know he will fit into ouf family."

"It's your decision sir," she opened a drawer taking a lot of papers out. "But it won't be easy as I said gay couples have only 2% of a chance to be allowed to adopt."

"I'll fight fof it as long as it takes," said Jae. "Can I come tomoffow with Taeyong so he can meet Fenjun?" asked Jae.

"Sure but please be here on time not early as today," she said pushing the papers towards him. "Your partner can fill it out till tomorrow we will call the court the curator and see further once I'll receive the documents. I'm not going to hide that a legalization of your relationship with your partner would help a lot," she was so strict she really reminded him of his mother and he hated it.

"We'll see, thank you," Jae took the papers bowing down again then walked back to the car he jumped in on the diver's seat slammed the forms on the backseat then spread Renjun's drawing over the steering wheel, he was watching it trying to understand himself but he was sure there was no reasonable answer for it or behind it so he put Renjun's drawing on the passenger's seat so delicate that nothing will happen to it then he drove back to the hotel.

He found Taeyong as he had left him lying in bed staring at the closed windows.

"Hi Jae," Taeyong whispered faintly while Jae walked to the windows opening the curtains so Taeyong covered his eyes from the sudden light.

"And?" asked Taeyong looking at him when Jae walked to the bed sitting down next to his lover.

"I've found," he said.

"What have you found?" asked Taeyong stunned.

"Fenjun," whispered Jae.

"What?"

"Not what but who," Jae smiled.

"Can you speak in some human language because I don't understand a thing," Taeyong sat up.

"Thefe's a boy called Fenjun you have to see him," whispered Jae.

"Kidding," Taeyong rubbed his tired face.

"No," Jae gave Taeyong the drawing hew was holding all the time. "He gave me this."

"Colorful Moomins?" asked Taeyong.

"He's special," Jae took a long breath.

"Jae but, but you don't want children."

"If it's Fenjun I can change my mind," said Jae.

"Is it his name?"

"Ah his name is Fenjun but you know I can't pfonounce f," said Jae causing Taeyong to burst out with laughter.

"What?" asked Jae his cheeks red.

"It's faith," said Taeyong still very amused. "Renjun," he added.

"Ah stop making fun of me," begged Jae.

"How is he?" asked Taeyong.

"Tiny, vefy tiny with a sweet snaggletooth and dafk eyes and haif," Jae felt he's way too excited he shouldn't be. "We can go thefe tomoffow to meet him."

"Ok I'm very curious," Taeyong grinned. "Ah my Jae why are you always volcano Jae," he said pulling him in a hug.

"But you will love him," assured Jae.

"Let me see him first then we'll decide ok," Taeyong caressed his back when Jae wanted to shout at him that it's obvious Renjun is the one they were looking for.

"You'll undefstand when you'll see him," said Jae cuddling his face in Taeyong's shoulder, oh how much he couldn't wait for tomorrow, he wanted to see Taeyong's face when he will see their little Renjun.

Thank you so much for the support I'm happy you like Renjun.

What do you think about Renjun and Jae's first meeting? What about Taeyong's reaction?

Also do you like Ten's new song?

Much <3