77. R words

"What I wanted to say is that I'm vefy vefy shocked, but... I want to thank Mafk who is so gfeat he feally fisked evefything fof this cfazy man who had nothing just a dfeam and a vision, and somehow, tfust me I don't know how it happened to become something gfeat. I think it's because Mafk is so amazing. You agfee with me fight, he's amazing?" Jae managed to smile awkwardly. "Honestly I'm soffy fof waisting youf time talking this stupid stuff I was always vefy affaid to speak in public because of my speech defect, and I know I must sound vefy funny, you know Taeyong is the one who's good with wofds in my family and I think it's enough, I guess we complete each othef. So thank you to Mafk, to Sicheng who is the othef half of this pfoject of ouf company, who isn't hefe tonight but is as amazing as Mafk. And thank you to Doyoung my main executive, thank you fof nevef stopping to complain fof feally pulling me back when I'm too cafeless and fof staying with me even when I'm vefy iffesponsible and you afe a vefy ofganized pefson, and thank you to evefy wofkef of SJ Music, to evefy pefson who had wofked with Mafk on this success on the album and wofld touf and thank you to all of you who made this possible, because you the fans afe the most impoftant, you'fe family feally, and last but not least thank you to my Taeyong and my Junie who afe my sunlight, thank you," Jae walked down hurrying off the stage sweating so much.

Oh that was definitely the most terrible speech of the night he fell on the chair letting the air out when Taeyong squeezed his hand.

"Wasn't so bad for the first big speech," he said giggling.

"Ah!" Jae really wanted to hide in some big hole and never return.

"You're aware I'm proud of you," whispered Taeyong patting his knee while Mark was trying to keep a straight face.

They didn't speak bout it anymore, while Mark hurried backstage for his encore performance. Soon Taeyong was gone too as all artists were coming on stage, the confetti raining, the applause was huge. Jae was covered in confetti when he was hurrying backstage to meet Taeyong the craziness was over, he was happy when an hour later they moved to the dark room of the after show party where he wanted to say bye to Mark. He saw the boy sitting on a couch far from everyone deep in a conversation with the brunette journalist.

"Ah the pretty brunette you were talking about earlier," said Taeyong raising his brow.

"I hope it won't be like last time," said Jae.

"Let him make his own mistakes," whispered Taeyong hugging him.

Jae smiled, he knew Mark was wiser now, or wasn't he at all he thought when he saw Mark gluing his lips to the girl ones, ok Mark loved kissing, Mark was very quick when it came to kissing, Mark couldn't stop once he started kissing, Jae shook his head.

"It's like a flashback," muttered Taeyong.

"Honestly," Jae sighed.

"Come, let him be," Taeyong pulled Jae behind him to the car park as they had to be home quickly to see Renjun.

The day as bright, the waves in the harbor blue a few clouds on the blue sky when Jae was walking with Renjun.

"Where are we going?" asked Renjun.

"It's a sufpfise," said Jae.

"Tell me, please tell me Jae!" begged the boy looking at him with puppy eyes.

"It won't be a sufpfise if I tell you," Jae laughed.

"Oh!" Renjun lowered his head.

They left the sidewalk crossing the street approaching a taxi stand.

"It's a trip?" asked Renjun excited.

"Yes a small one," Jae was watching each taxi driver carefully to be sure it's definitely not Taeil's father.

"Jae can I ask you something?" Renjun pulled his sleeve.

"Sufe," Jae stopped next to a taxi he had chosen.

"Can I call you mommy Jae?" asked Renjun causing Jae's stomach to twist.

"No," said Jae freezing.

"Oh!" Renjun lowered his head more.

"Come," Jae opened the taxi door helping Renjun on the seat.

They got through the midday crowd stopping in a shopping area, where Jae led Renjun to one of the shops.

"What is it? Aahahhhhhh!" Renjun yelled loud when they walked into the Moomin shop he let go of Jae's hand immediately falling on the shelf with all seized plush Moomins.

"Jae can we buy them all?" he asked cuddling to a Moomin twice the size of him. "I want this one."

What have I done, thought Jae sighing to himself.

"No choose one you can caffy," said Jae.

"Only one?" Renjun's eyes watered.

"Oh just some small ones ok," begged Jae. "We need to be able to caffy it home."

"Oh! Moomin crayons!" Renjun sprinted to another shelf while Jae needed to stop him from ruining the glass cups and all other breakable stuff that was on it.

Yes right now he really wished he had asked Taeyong to come with them as Taeyong had an amazing way to make Renjun listen to him without even raising his voice.

Thank you for the great support, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, the next one will be the last one in this book.

So what do you think about Jae's speech, Mark moving on and Jae taking Renjun to the Moomin shop?

Also I'm so happy NCT are finally getting more recognition 😍

Much <3