14. Photoshoot

Taeyong turned around, he passed Jae leaving the room slamming the door shut. Yes, the freezing cold Jae had experienced since their conversation was still there, it hasn't changed not after Taeyong left. But Jonatan called to remind Jae about his training before the photo shooting tomorrow, he was very nervous as it was a break through in his career as a personal trainer so he wanted Jae to look the best he could.

'We will hit the streets after your sexy shoot no worries man,' Jae received Mark's text he hoped Mark will give him enough entertainment to forget how much Taeyong had hurt him.

The old building in Brooklyn was clod, the team brought some radiators to the set to make it more comfortable, Jonatan was walking up and down biting his nails, he was nearly as stressed as Jae, who suddenly wasn't so sure he looks good enough to show so much of his body in front of the camera, all his self confidence was gone he was sitting in the chair waiting the designer jeans and the unbuttoned white shirt he was wearing seemed too less when he was trying to relax.

Mark came in, he has been smoking with the director on the street, yes he began to smoke a few months ago, now it became a habit, Jae wasn't very pleased about it but Mark was an adult so he decided to not to nag.

"Watch some porn or something you must be in the mood," Mark came to Jae stopping next to his chair. "Think about the vision of your comeback video, imagine it to be shoot here and now," Mark whispered it in his ear making his voice very sexy.

Jae shivered he looked up at the boy who burst out into a hysterical laughter.

Jae glanced back at his phone realizing he had been watching his photos with Taeyong from the previous weeks, each giving him more pain.

Taeil had said Taeyong's flat was dark last night so Taeyong hasn't been home, maybe he had really closed himself up in a studio to work on new music, Jae hoped that Taeyong will find his way back to his fist love.

"Mr. Jung are you ready?" asked the photographer.

"Yes," Jae shivered.

"Go Jae!" said Mark rubbing down his back with a towel as an assistant of a top boxer right before a fight.

Jae laughed Mark was his mood maker lately what would he do without him.

"Thanks Mafk," muttered Jae walking to the sat up scenery of a colorful wall next to a lot of pieces of clothing.

Jae stooped where the photographer told him to stop, the make up artist ran to him to fix his hair and open his shirt up then pull it down his shoulders.

Jae felt fire inside, him he glanced at Mark who was giving him thumbs up smiling in a naughty way.

He smiled to himself feeling the flashes of the camera on his face. He was posing pressing his hand in the pocket of the jeans making different faces, he was feeling a little better, ready to give it all. The photographer was complimenting him, soon he needed to change into dark pants, the stylist brought a long golden necklace with a black feather tying it on his neck. He needed to do some hotter posing on a bed between sheets and pillows, but it became more and more comfortable.

"Imagine Taeyong is the photographer!" shouted Mark causing Jae to hyperventilate.

He bit on the feather on the necklace, laid his head back, yes it was becoming steamy.

Even more steamy when he was in the third outfit some very tight jeans, in a bathroom, navy-blue tiles underneath his bare feet when the stylist was pouring water over his hair and body while the photographer was telling him to relax, pretend it's not freezing although they were all wearing thick jackets when Jae was in jeans only. Yes jeans barely holding on to his hips, the most possible exposure until it would become intimate.

"It's all my work, Mark soon you'll have a body like that too," said Jonatan grinning wide.

"I hope so, that's what I'm waiting for," Mark winked to Jae.

A machine produced some fog in the bathroom the steam began to circle around him, Jae's senses tensed, his skin filled with goose bumps, his nipples became hard, he was posing trying to ignore the sexual tension that was twisting his stomach driving him insane.

"Yes, body like an hourglass man, steamy, S-T-lick the E in me," rapped Mark causing Jae to touch himself more, has he lost his sanity.

Mark was free styling to his posing beatboxing to it when Jae reacted to each angle the photographer ordered him to take, he was more relaxed less tense, soon the team clapped, the stylist came with a towel and a bathrobe she threw over him but he stopped feeling the cold all warm inside.

He walked to the laptop watching the shoots amazed by the view. Was it really him, the young man with fluffy dark hair, silver long earrings, torn jeans to some very nice abs.

"I want a shoot like that too," said Mark stopping next to Jae.

"Sicheng will not appfove," Jae smiled.

"But my boss will," Mark winked to him.

"Just wait a few months of I'll get all the hate again fof being a bad example fof you," Jae shook his head.

"Are you happy with the result Mr. Jung?" asked the photographer.

"Vefy," Jae blushed.

He look towards Jonatan who was all excited.

"For the video shoot we will work on even bigger arm muscles," he said coming to them.

"Means a stfict diet again," said Jae looking from his trainer to the pictures, but maybe its was worth it.

He walked back to the changing room, dressed up in his clothes, zipped his warm jacket up, he saw Mark who came to him grinning wide.

"So, if you're ready we can go," he said.

Thank you for the lovely support and over 5K reads, you're the best 💕

What do you think about Jae's photo shooting? What will happen next?

Also what do you think about the teaser video, it came so sudden.

Much <3