24. Jaeyong's journey

He hated seeing Taeyong so sad but it was for the better the plan was working so far. If it hasn't been for Kun and his stalking.

"Yes we need to try again tomorrow," said Taeyong opening his notebook crossing the first position on the list out. "Just hug me now," he said lying back next to Jae cuddling into his body.

"Tomoffow's a new day," said Jae yawning.

Yes he really hoped Doyoung and Sicheng will manage to deal with Mark's bad press.

The next day was rainy, they slept in so they took a high way up the country stopping once for a little meal. Taeyong was upset all the time so the road was rather quiet, Jae was checking the news seeing that Mark was still number one on all gossip sites.

Taeil had sent him a message that Mark was offended by a journalist during an interview so he began to swear and the schedule was cancelled. Doyoung had called wanting to resign, spreading visions of the threatening bankruptcy making Jae so mad he was Jae considering to accept his resignation, but he decided to just ignore him. Sicheng was crying through the phone when they stopped at at petrol station to refill gas an grab a coffee, he said Yuta had landed in London so he was so over he wasn't even able to make a sentence anyone could be able to understand.

Jae was so over, he really hoped this nightmare will end soon but the evening visit in the orphanage wasn't better than the one last evening. He was seeing sad kids, mean kids, annoying kid, kids that were looking at them with too much hope or too much regret.

At the third day they were kicked out of a facility that didn't allow adoption for gay couples what caused Taeyong to fall into such a bad mood he refused to speak to Jae for the rest of the day.

Jae found his boyfriend crying in the bathroom of their hotel room when he tried to cheer him up.

"What does it mean to be gay or straight love is love!" said Taeyong clenching his fists.

"Some people afe naffow minded," whispered Jae.

"Sometimes I wish we could have real children like Ten and Rachel," said Taeyong.

"Taeyong, stop it! Adoption is wofse enough," begged Jae.

He managed to get Taeyong to move up from the floor and eat some late dinner in their room.

He cuddled him tightly at night hoping Taeyong will be better tomorrow especially as the rush on his skin became bigger, some of the eczema began to bleed causing Jae to be so scared he woke Taeyong up then left him to drive to a 24-hours chemist for medicine.

He really wished Taeyong would give in this craziness, go and see a doctor, but the next day the journey continued.

They crossed out 100 facilities, finally driving south across the land visiting orphanages after orphanages each giving them a more depressing experience.

"We won't find anyone," cried Taeyong when they stopped next to a field where he was kicking the ground tearing the top of the list into the paper parts. Jae waited patiently till Taeyong will stop his break down then drove him to a hotel, he even hired a room with a jacuzzi were he pleased Taeyong in the warm water till his boyfriend became better again.

It was a difficult time between hoped and no hope. Each day Jae woke up believing Taeyong will say it's enough, his family is right including only Jae and his sister.

Mark stopped being the main headlines, Doyoung had relaxed a little, Taeil was sending small videos from Mark's tour that made Jae sad as he missed the glamorous life, traveling, concerts, observing Mark on stage during shows. On one video Mark was trying a routine with his dancers for a special award performance while Taeil was recording his butts giggling like crazy to the phone. Ok at lest they had some fun. On Sunday Jae decided to call Lauren to congratulate her for her premiere as top ballerina.

She picked up soon. It was a chilly evening but the sunset was beautiful. They had a hotel next to the beach as they were driving down the country along the ocean. Taeyong was asleep while Jae zipped his jacket up closing the balcony door behind him, he leaned one the barrier watching the delicate pink clouds.

"Hi Jae," Lauren was happy.

That as bad sign.

"Hi I want to congfatulate you, I hope it all went well."

"Oh you're way too sweet," he could imagine her blushing.

Her little figure the long black hair.

"So how was it?" asked Jae.

"Oh it was amazing the whole hall sold out, I was so nervous, but I danced better than ever. Yes the performance went well."

"Has... has Taeil come?" asked Jae although he knew his friend had ignored his girlfriend's biggest success so far.

"No... he had sent me flowers," said Lauren her voice becoming sad.

"I told him to visit he..." Jae didn't know what to say.

"I know he doesn't love me anymore I know it Jae," her voice cracked.

"It's not," he said.

Why was he lying to them all Taeyong Lauren Sicheng to make them feel better.

"Laufen was... was Yuta thefe?" he asked suddenly.

"Yuta?" her voice became very emotional. "Why should he?"

"He's in London now."

"No he took the plane back... oh!"

Thank you so much for all your support

What do you think about Jaeyong's search? What about Jae's conversation with Lauren? What will she tell?

Also the first chapter of my new book is out and as most of you have guessed it's a Woocas story, so if you like you can check it out :)

Much <3