4. Mask ball

"Ah and Doyoung and Minju here too," Sicheng became excited. "Sister not really happy," he muttered.

Taeyong coughed while Jae tried to keep a straight face.

They all knew the reason behind Minju's disappointment, it was the fifth year her and Doyoung were dating, but as Jae knew from first had no force could break Doyoung's icy old-fashioned rules and bring him to have sex with the girl, so with proud 23 Doyoung was still a virgin.

Doyoung had once told Jae he wanted to wait until he's at least forty to be sure about his choices, but Jae thought it's ridiculous. He couldn't image how Minju had managed to stand it for so many years, especially as she had done it with Taeil while they were dating in senior year.

"So Doyoung is still keeping his gfound?" asked Jae amused.

"Minju sad, don't want to break up, not happy in relationship," Sicheng shook his head.

"Let's get to our room I need a nap," said Taeyong suddenly.

Jae giggled, he followed Sicheng through the house to a pretty bedroom with a king size bed where Taeyong fell one the mattress groaning.

"I'll be back soon we need to talk about Mafk," said Jae leaving the room with Sicheng.

They stopped in a study room finding place on a couch.

"Mark was arrested vandalism reason," said Sicheng. "What do we?"

"His pfess is teffible lately," Jae shook his head. "But his fans afe thefe fof him, I hope he will concentfate on his new album now."

"Sicheng hope too," the boy became so sad. "And Yuta..." he started to sob so suddenly Jae laid his hand on his shoulder. "Yuta will see Lauren in London, sure for."

"No, he... he loves you," Jae rubbed Sicheng's back.

"Sicheng can't lose Yuta," Sicheng tried to use his sleeve to dry his face but new tears came.

"You won't," Jae was trying to cheer him up yes he was as worried, he has never trusted Yuta.

"Do I look stupid? Of course I look stupid," Doyoung was complaining a lot when him and Jae ware standing in front of a big mirror.

The evening came very quickly and they had boxed themselves through the endless wardrobes in the house to find something fitting for the party.

Now he was wearing a vampier outfit a white shirt with flounces to a black velvet vest, yes it wasn't bad, while Doyoung next to him had wrapped himself up in a plush piglet onesie.

"No it's bad," Doyoung was close to a mental breakdown, he hated parties but Minju wanted to be here to see her brother Sicheng, so Doyoung came too.

"And Mark will ruin us I'm telling you, as the main executive of your company I'm telling you to place some reason into his head. The statistics say that being arrested is leading straight to a 25% drop of album sales which means we will lose 30% of stocks worth, what can force us to close the China branch of our company," said Doyoung seriously.

"Mafk is seafching fof inspifation fof his new album once he's past the bad phase he will dfop a mastefpeice," said Jae.

"Only because your relationship with Taeyong become so highly satisfying after the massive drama you had caused four years ago it doesn't mean Mark will end the same way," complained Doyoung.

"Oh here you are. Doyoung what's this!" they turned noticing Minju in a beautiful princess dress in the door.

She was looking at her boyfriend in shock.