57. Party guests

Lauren was growing up with her father only as he mother died when she was a girl so this two had a rather complicated relationship still Jae saw how happy Lauren was to see him.

He looked at them then walked into the corridor where Renjun was sticking his nose and hands to the huge aquarium glass watching the fish.

Taeyong was doing photos of him with his usual wide smile.

"Jae stand next to Renjun and pose," asked Taeyong causing Jae to shake his head but he pressed his face and palms to the glass knowing the cleaning help will really curse them when Taeyong was photographing happily.

They made themselves comfortable in the bungalow it was really secluded from the rest of the resort, Jae took a nap on the bed while Taeyong cleaned the place as he wasn't able to live in it if he didn't.

Renjun was sitting on the bed playing a game on Jae's phone waking him up a few times with his giggles and excited yelling.

Soon Taeyong asked him to move up so he could change the sheets and clean the bed so Jae groaned, he took Renjun back to the main building doing a walk along the withe sanded beach holding Renjun's hand when he was jumping in the waves.

"I want to swim," said Renjun pointing at the ocean.

"Latef thefe's definitely a pool hefe," said Jae.

He needed to get some swimming equipment for Renjun to be sure he can let him into the waves, when has he become such a worried parent Taeyong was definitely the optimistic and chilled one.

They reached the main lobby to see new quests coming in and Renjun squeaked noticing Doyoung and Minju, the girl had a clouded face but smiled to Jae.

"So you came?" asked Jae.

"Yes," Doyoung was serious. "How is he?" the asked.

"I haven't seen him jut Laufen but hef fathef came so she's pfobably with him," muttered Jae.

Another car rolled in front of the resort so all glanced out to see Taeil's parents and sister coming. All very tensed.

Jae bowed down a lot of times he had a lifetime debt to this people who had housed him for half a year after his parents had kicked him out.

"How are you Jae. I heard Mark is now an A class superstar," said Taeil's sister stopping next to him.

"Ah, he's just talented," Jae blushed.

"Soon more people will audition to SJ Music than for DL Records," she smiled but her smell faded when she noticed Minju, she nodded slightly.

"Come," Minju pulled Doyoung towards the reception to disappear from here as quickly as possible.

Jae introduced Renjun to his second family when the door opened again this time Renjun let go of Jae's hand then ran through the room jumping on some person.

Jae turned to see Sicheng who was smiling wide when he was hugging Renjun, he came alone so Jae realised Sicheng and Yuta might be over for real.

"I'll show you the beach," said Renjun pulling Sicheng through the lobby causing Jae to laugh.

"Junie Sicheng needs to take his foom key fifst," he begged but Sicheng just shook she head then allowed Renjun to kidnap him to the beach.

Jae was sure it's it when it comes to guests but another van rolled in so he turned his head. Who else could have been invited but then a small crowd left the van causing Jae to drop his jaw. It was Hansol and Johnny each followed by two girls that looked like if they had just collected them from the street, they were holding the gils when they gave room to Yuta who was dressed up looking like from a runway his hair as always perfectly styled the long earrings glittering in the sunlight, his star like sunglasses composing with his bitchy face.

Jae was watching surprised how they walked in in a such a manner as if they were the kings of the planet, Hasnol and Johnny holding the girl's waists a lot lower than necessary.

"Oh Jae, why is the last person I always want to meet the first one," said Yuta waling into the hall.

"Who is this?" asked Taeil's sister in shock.

"This afe the feasons of all ouf suffefs since kindefgaften," said Jae.

"You'e still not over the fact that you'll never be even 1% as good as me?" asked Yuta walking to the reception in his nonchalant way.

"This guy is dating Sicheng? How?" asked Taeil's sister. "I mean how, Sicheng is so lovely."

"Who knows that?" Jae shrugged.

"Is my baby bitch here?" asked Yuta turning to Jae.

"I have no idea who you mean by a that?" Jae clenched his fists.

"Is he playing nanny for you and Taeyong again? At least pay him a monthly loan for it, first you laid him down now you treat him like a slave for your kid."

Jae was ready to go and punch Yuta in his grinning face but Taeil's sister grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Hes not worth," she begged.

"So are there any new gu..."

Lauren came into the lobby then stopped abruptly her face became ghostly pale while Yuta's confident smile died.

Both were watching each other frozen while Johnny and Hansol got their room cards then pulled the girls away.

Lauren lowered her head when Yuta took a deep breath in, she was trying her best to be calm but her small figure was trembling.

"Hi Lauren," said Yuta rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So you came?" she asked with regret.

"To say... how..." Yuta's voice cracked. "How happy I am... for you... I'll go find my Sicheng," whispered Yuta grabbing the key from the recaption counter then leaving the lobby in a hurry.

 I'll go find my Sicheng," whispered Yuta grabbing the key from the recaption counter then leaving the lobby in a hurry

Thank you so much for all the support.

So what do you think about the guest arriving? What about Yuta and Lauren's reaction?

Much <3