2. Naughty superstar

Really Mark deserved a kick or a nice punch behind the ears.

Jae's phone rang again so he picked up noticing Sicheng's contact.

"Jae have Sicheng wake up?" asked the boy.

"No, I'm at the police station waiting fof Taeyong, we need to pay 20,000 to ffee Mafk tonight," Jae sighed.

"Jae it's vefy bad, you know," Sicheng raised his voice. "Mark need to behave, it's make our company look like vefy bad."

Jae shook his head, since Sicheng had learned to speak in full sentences he was messing them up even more.

"Felax, we'll take cafe of it."

"Mark plane is at 11 a.m.," said Sicheng.

"I know, he will be thefe, don't woffy."

"But Sicheng vefy worried," said Sicheng his voice very faint.

"Is Yuta with you?" asked Jae.

"He's in the dance studio," Sicheng's voice became even fainter. "Jae he, he's going for workshop in London few weeks from now," whispered Sicheng.

Jae didn't know what to say. Yuta, the guy he hated since kindergarten was Sicheng's boyfriend for four years now, he seemed loyal, he seemed in love, but lately he started to work as a choreographer in some studios taking jobs here and there. Jae wanted to tell Sicheng that maybe Yuta has been invited to London just because of his dancing, but there was the voice at the back of his mind telling him it had to be because of Lauren, Yuta's ex girlfriend who was in one of the most famous ballet groups in London. She was Jae's long year friend and his best friend's girlfriend, so he knew she got the main role as Klara in Tchaikovsky's 'Nutcracker' a few months ago. Her performance in Royal Albert Hall was in a few weeks. Yes Jae hoped Yuta wasn't planning the workshop so it will somehow cover up with that date, although...

"Yuta loves you don't woffy," said Jae, but he just heard Sicheng's sobs through the phone.

Fortunately the front door opened and he saw Taeyong who was soaked from the pouring rain but smiling wide.

"Taeyong is hefe, I'll call you back," said Jae turning the call off although he really wished to help Sicheng.

"I have the money," Taeyong grinned when he walked to the officer then took a lot of bank notes out of his leather jacket. "It was a close shave with this shower from the sky," Taeyong was still smiling.

It made Jae remember the rainy day in London four years ago, when he and Taeyong came back together after what have been their biggest fight ever, its was also the day of Mark's first concert, now it seemed like ages ago, but Jae smiled to himself remembering the taste of Taeyong's kisses that night.

He got up walked to the desk, the officer counted all the bank notes then he took a key walking into a long corridor coming back with Mark a few minutes later.

The boy was wearing very baggy clothes, his dark hair was cut very short, his face stubborn and cloudy, his fist clenched.

"Mafk," said Jae feeling his anger returning but Taeyong's hand landed on his shoulder calming him down.

But Mark didn't even raise his head, he was standing with his gaze focused on his shoes.

"You can go, thanks to your manager," said the officer.

But Mark only stuck his tongue out towards him causing Jae to become purple from embarrassment.

"Let's go!" Taeyong grabbed Mark's sleeve pulling him outside before the officer could change his mind, so Jae joined them.

He was sweating all over despite the cold of the wet night when they reached the car.

"Mafk can't you behave?" he asked sharply.

"Once you could had fun, now you're turning into such an old nerd," said Mark turning to him. "Jae you're boring," he added jumping one the backset while some camera flashes from the corners reached them.

"Quick," Taeyong got into car so Jae followed, he fastened the seatbelt.

"Mafk what's up with you lately?" asked Jae.

"All of you are being so lame, Doyoung and his study program, another level of study, endless studying, daily studying, how has he not jumped from a window yet. Sicheng and Yuta with their lovey-dovey games, who are pretending they're not a moment before a massive break up. Ten waiting for this stupid twins to appear on this cursed planet, he will have no more life once they're here. Donghyuck only spending time with his girlfriend, you're nagging like my parents and grandparents multiplied, while all you can think of is lying Taeyong down, and stupid Teail writing another shitty album about heartbreak, when he's too lazy to visit Lauren in London, that's what you became, no fun at all!" Mark hissed.

"So what do you want?" asked Taeyong observing the boy in the mirror.

"To live, action, something exciting, something wild, something people will remember, so they can say - it's Mark, it's Mark Lee, whenever they will hear my song or see me they will be - man, it's Mark Lee man, shit that's actually a new hit, Mark Lee man."

Jae rolled his eyes glancing at Taeyong who chuckled under hie nose.

They kept quiet listening to Mark's babbling on the backseat.

Thank you so much for all the lovely feedback and support. I hope you all had a good start of the new year. How do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Mark's opinion about his friends and the boys freeing him form arrest? What about Yuta's behaviour?

Much <3