61. Jealous

"Who has given this people a dfiving license!" complained Jae.

"Relax, you have to be more careful," said Taeyong while Renjun cuddled to Taeyong's lag very scared.

"Yes I should," whispered Jae.

"You're so absent minded today," whispered Taeyong.

"I'm fine," Jae turned from them.

"Jae relax just have a nice day, the party will be over in a few hours and all these awkward people will be gone," said Taeyong caressing his back lovingly.

"I hope," Jae glanced down the beach to spot Hansol lying on one of the girls who was wearing biking pants only while the other was sitting on him also topless.

Jae's jaw dropped, he turned around covering Renjun's eyes with his hands what caused Taeyong to break out with laughter.

"Jae what?" asked Renjun.

"We're playing a hide and seek game," whispered Taeyong very amused.

"Come, come I'll nevef femove this awful sight ffom my head," said Jae taking Renjun up hurrying the opposite way.

He was so mad at Taeil, why had he fucked up so much, while he was shivering for anger walking back to the resort along a very rotten street disco-bar.

The darkness fell but there were still two hours to the party, Jae was walking to the main building to ask if Lauren needs help, he entered the ballroom that was being decorated to see Lauren trying to reach up to hang up a balloon on the wall when Yuta came to her to help her, he smiled wide when she smiled back both blushing hard glancing away quickly, they haven't noticed him so Jae sneaked back his heart hammering. Hasn't the same Yuta been kissing Sicheng like if there's no tomorrow a few hours ago? Hasn't Taeyong been lying to him when taking Renjun to visit this awful man? Yes Taeyong was keeping Yuta's secrets he has also been keeping Yuta's secrets from Jae.

He turned around hurrying back to their bungalow slamming the front door then falling into the bedroom where Renjun and Taeyong were sitting on the bed watching TV.

"Jae," said Taeyong glancing at him but his face fell.

"What game is Yuta playing tell me!" shouted Jae.

"Jae please don't be angry," begged Renjun jumping to Taeyong's side.

"Who does Yuta want Sicheng of Laufen tell me!" demanded Jae.

"Jae it doesn't matter it's Yuta's problem," said Taeyong.

"Yet you wefe taking ouf Junie to visit him!"

"Jae don't shout!" cried Renjun covering hie ears.

"You're scaring our Junie," begged Taeyong taking the boy in his arms.

"Yes you'fe always hiding things ffom me fof Yuta fight! Maybe I don't want him to spend time with Junie! Have you considefed it?" Jae began shouting while Renjun was covering his ears with his hands harder.

"Yes," said Taeyong calmly what made Jae even more angry.

"Yes? Can't you ask!"

"I don't need to ask I know what your opinion is in Yuta's case, but he's my best friend so I can spend time with him from time to time," said Taeyong.

"Best ffiend? This, this ugly bully who had huft me and my ffiends since we wefe Junie's age!" Jae was trembling.

"I think I'm managing to keep you and Yuta apart wile having a great relationship with both of you!"

"Stop! Stop arguing!" begged Renjun bruising out into tears.

"By laying to me!" hissed Jae.

"I'm not lying to you," said Taeyong seriously. "Yuta loves them both ok he doesn't know can you imagine what huge struggle it is?" asked Taeyong. "But I'm encouraging him to stay with Sicheng."

"Sicheng should bfeak up with him, he should have had nevef stafted anything with Yuta," shouted Jae.

"Jae! Jae please stop!" Renjun fell in a hysterical cry.

"Can you calm down and talk about it later?" Taeyong lowered his voice.

"No," Jae clenched his fists. "I'll tell Sicheng to bfeak up with him."

"Jae don't!" shouted Taeyong. "I don't want Sicheng to break up with him!"

"Why!" Jae was inhaling sharply and then it came to him Taeyong was jealous still jealous but Jae's affair with Sicheng was years ago.

"Me and Sicheng... it will, nevef," he was breathing in sharply. "You know that."

"I do and I believe your relationship with Sicheng is deeply platonic and will stay platonic, but I just fell safer when he has Yuta," muttered Taeyong avoiding his gaze.

"What? You don't tfust me!" yelled Jae.

"Jae!" Renjun cried louder.

"I do, ok I do it's just... Last time when Sicheng was heartbroken..."

"I was mad at you!" shouted Jae.

"I know you wanted revenge on me but Sicheng, he thinks you are the safe place, I mean you are but not for him. I guess he sometimes wishes there wouldn't be any me or Yuta so he could have you the man who will treat him right make him feel like a kitten in a blanket in a safe place," Taeyong's voice cracked.

"He..." Jae inhaled. "Not..."

The argument with Sicheng from Yuta's house in Japan became so vivid Jae turned around then ran off slamming the front door behind him again, he was running running along the beach crying, he thought Taeyong has been over it years ago, he has never thought about Sicheng that way after they had broken up, he loved Taeyong with all his heart how could he.

Thank you for being here for me and this story.

What do you think about the chapter? What about Yuta's actions and Jaeyong's argument? What will happen next?

Much <3