59. Sicheng's song

Jae wished to rather not to be in between them when the storm will crush.

"Renjun it's time to bed," said Taeyong na hour later causing the boy to protest loud.

"Sicheng will bring him to his room," muttered Sicheng taking the boy up in his arms.

"It's ok," said Taeyong hurrying to them.

"Please Sicheng really want to spend some more time with him," begged Sicheng when Jae realized it was only Renjun keeping him from breaking down completely.

"Oh ok, I'll check up on you later," muttered Taeyong giving him the key to their bungalow.

"Sicheng please watch if the pief is covefed," begged Jae.

He had moved a huge chest in front of the entrance to the pier as he feared Renjun would run there while playing fall into the water and drown. Really he shouldn't worry so much.

"Sure," Sicheng tried to smiled but failed then left with Renjun.

"Let's go for a walk," said Taeyong grinning to Jae.

"I'd fathef visit Taeil fifst," Jae looked at Lauren who became pale.

"It's not necessary really," she said.

"What foom afe you in?" asked Jae getting up.

Mr. Moon was sharing a wine bottle with Ten while he was singing an old sailor song with a lot of swearwords to him, Jae was absolutely sure he had made up the lyrics himself.

"Ok I'll catch up on Yuta and you'll see what's with Taeil," said Taeyong. "We'll meet on the beach later than make a walk under the starry sky," Taeyong pecked Jae's lips walking off when Jae turned to Lauren.

"Oh ok bungalow 45," she whispered.

"Thank you," Jae walked out to the main building checking the map of the resort out then he took an alley down to bungalow 45, on his way he saw a light between palm trees Taeyong and Yuta were sitting on the wooden stairs to another small house talking quietly and Jae had the urge to sneak there to listen to them but he decided against it, Taeyong wouldn't be happy if he found out.

He turned around walking to a bungalow down a lagoon with only one lit up window, the ocean was rustling calmly the palm trees so static when Jae pushed the door open the room he entered was giving out a heavy smell of sweat and alcohol.

He turned the main light on causing Taeil to swear at him.

"Hey it's me Jae!" he said.

"Get lost," Taeil turned his back to him on the bed.

He was even more waisted than last night the empty vodka bottles lying on the floor.

"Taeil what's up with you?" begged Jae.

"Fucking get lost I'm telling you!" shouted Taeil jumping up raising his fists.

Jae took two steps back his heart hammering loud.

"Taeil it's me Jae youf best ffiend," he begged his voice cracked.

"I don't have friends so disappear!" hissed Taeil.

"Ok," Jae walked out closing the door behind him a moment later he heard the bottle smashing at it a cold shiver running down his spine.

He has never seen Taeil in such a state he has never excepted to hear things like that from him. He was stumbling on the alley barely  able to realize where he's going making a few circles around the resort calming down again  washing his tears off with his sleeve before he found the house with the pier on the beach he moved inside to hear Sicheng singing a song so he got behind his sniffs, opened the bathroom washed his face, dried it with a towel then returned to Renjun's bedroom causing Sicheng to stop the song.

Sicheng wasn't singing at all he always said he can't sing so Jae was shocked to hear him do it, he was even more shocked to find Yuta sitting on the floor across Ranjun's bed listening to Sicheng who was cuddling to the boy and Dalli.

"Jae" squealed Renjun seeing him.

"Yuta leave my bungalow," said Jae sharply.

"What had stepped on you Jae?" asked Yuta eying him up.

"Jae but Sicheng likes Yuta,'" said Renjun. "And daddy Tae likes him too."

"But I don't like him," hissed Jae. "How do you know Yuta?" he asked causing Renjun to cover his face with Sicheng's arm.

"Taeyong and I had seen each other a few times when you were babysitting Mark," said Yuta unpleasantly.

"But you wefe in Japan!" shouted Jae in horror.

"Do you think Taeyong will sit back and wait for you as a house wife?" Yuta raised his brow.

Jae remembered the two times Taeyong and Renjun were doing video calls from a hotel, Taeyong had told him they made a trip to the mountains but he never mentioned... The blood boiled in him.

"Jae. Sicheng is sorry," whispered Sicheng.

Thank you for being there for me I had returned home safely but I'm missing Seoul a lot😓

Anyway how do you like the chapter? What do you think about Taeil's behavior? What about Yuta and Sicheng? What will Jae do?

Much <3