•SEVENTY-FOUR•

It's been two months since I've gotten kidnapped and I've been so quiet lately.

I was sitting at the counter, biting my nails, and thinking about life when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and Hayes rest his head on my shoulder

"Hey baby." He said in a raspy morning voice

"Hi." I said in a barley audible tone

"I have to go back to the house for a couple of hours to get some stuff done. Don't go anywhere or answer the door for anyone, ok?" He said then kissed my neck.

My eyes started to slightly water at the thought of company or leaving this house.

"I asked you a question." He raised his voice a little "ok." I mumbled.

He let me go and left.

I went upstairs and laid down in the bedroom Hayes and I now share. I sat there for awhile, crying.

I missed Jack.

I really missed him.

I have been for the past couple of months.

I wonder if he's found someone else? Or if he forgot about looking for me or gave up?

I was making myself more and more upset with each and every bad thought about Jack, forgetting about my personal safety.

I picked up the house phone and dialed Jack's phone number. I've been too afraid to try to call it for so long.

I dialed the ten-didget number and the phone rang a couple of times before being interrupted by a woman's voice.

The voice told me that there had to be some kind of four-didget password to call any number except for Hayes' number.

I dropped the phone to the ground and burried my face in my hands, sobbing

I got up and put on a pair of sweat pants and a plane white shirt.

I looked out of the window and saw that the coast was clear

I opened the front door and an earsplitting alarm went off.

The glass door was still right there in front of me, locked. I tried to jiggle the door handle but it didn't budge. I started to get really frustrated so I started to cry. I didn't know what else to do so I just broke through the window.

I ran through what was left of the doorframe and came up to a huge fence that borders the house.

I tried so hard to climb it but couldn't.

I saw hayes' car coming from down the road so I just hid in the bushes and held my hand over my mouth.

I saw him walk inside in a rush.

He completely ignored the broken glass on the ground.

"Gabby!" I heard Hayes yell "Gabrielle!" He yelled again

I ran out from the bushes and out of the gate that was about to close shut.

"Gabby!" He yelled and I heard his footsteps follow behind me

I ran down the street and heard his footsteps behind me.

I looked back and he was sprinting toward me.

I couldn't run any faster. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him.

I started to cry again and he only turned me around and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his torso.

I cried into his shoulder but he just kept walking.

His hand was under my butt, holding me up. He kissed my cheek and continued on like nothing had happened at all

-

Unedited, Short & shitty but I'm back