The move to Miami

A/N: If you didn't know moose recently moved to Miami,Florida

Y/N POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP I woke up to th sound of that annoying Alarm in my ears again.......this time it was so loud I thought I might go deaf sooner or later. While getting up and getting dressed I heard someone running up the stairs and burst into my room. My body reacted so quickly at I did a high kick and stopped right in front of their face. It was my older sister Skylar she jumps back and almost falls. "What the F*ck Y/N" she said. "I'm so sorry after being...hurt....by mom so long I always stay on high alert" I said. "Well I just came to tell you good morning and that I made breakfast because we have a long day ahead of us." Then it all flashed in my head I completely forgot that today we were moving!!!! I quickly got dressed and went down stairs to eat.

What Y/N is wearing 

What Skylars wearing

(Don't mind it being tilted 😂)

Skylar's POV

First thing in the morning and my sister almost takes my face off. But, anyways forgetting about that we were deciding to head to Miami because I am going to be meeting my Boss/Friend Moosecraft or George. I've been wanting to meet his friend Nathan he's just so cute!!!! I wonder what he's going to think of me....but back to the real story, Y/N and I have been planning on doing a live show in about 2 days. I can't wait to see George again!!!

*time skip because Idk....*

Y/N POV

We are on the plane heading to Miami I fell asleep for about 2 hours and woke up to a man looking over at me. He seemed to have been in his 50 and kept making weird faces at me. Skykar was sitting 2 seats behind me and I'm pretty sure I heard her fast asleep. I look over again at the man and he's walking over to me with a smile on his face.....

CLIFFHANGER HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED READING THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!

356 words