Captured?

Skylars POV

We decided to wrap up the night and head back to the guild....when we got there the Master quickly ran over to Y/N and gripped her very tight. 

Master- PLEASE GO TALK TO DANIEL OTHERWISE HE WONT SHUT UP!!!!

Y/N- W..what?

Master- JUST GO SEE HIM!!!

Y/N heads to go talk to Daniel and we all look around in confusion then sneak around and go follow her.

Y/N's POV

I go down to the dungeon and see Daniel punching at the bars to burst open.

Y/N- It's not gonna work idiot....

Daniel- Ah! Baby your hear!!!

Y/N- I will walk away....

Daniel- Ughh...Just come here....

Y/N- No what do you want?

Daniel- Come here and I'll show you!

Y/N- I don't trust you scum....

Daniel- Fine I'll just keep annoying everyone here....

Y/N- Urrgghh you always were hard-headed..

I walk over to him and he grabs me through the bars, turns me around, and holds a knife to my neck.

Daniel- You always were stupid...

Y/N- Daniel let me go...I don't have time for this...

Daniel- Anything for you darling....just a kiss and maybe a bit more than that....

Y/N- OF COURSE NOT YOU SICK PERVERT!!!!

Daniel- Then I'll cut your throat open and let you die here.....but if I can't get my first option then....give me a little sexy scream.....like "Daddy...." Or say my name like its a bad word moan out Daniel for me......

Y/N- HELL TO THE NO!!!! I WOULD RATHER DIE!!!

Daniel- Have it your way....

I feel him press the blade deeper into my skin and gets close to my ear.

Daniel- Do it or you'll be sorry....

Y/N- No matter how much you torture me I won't do it....

Daniel- I was thinking you would still resist so...I had my boys make me a love potion.....and a teleportation potion....

He throws one of them on me and I realize that I'm now in the cell with him. I quickly change into my half dragon and try flying up high to the ceiling but he grabs my foot and yanks me down to the ground.

Daniel- You really think I would let you run away like that? Why can't you face the fact that you still love me? 

He pulls me into a hug lifting my face up to his and leans in for a kiss I break free from his grip and run to the bars and start screaming for help.

Y/N- SOMEONE COME DOWN HE-

Daniel quickly grabs me and covers my mouth then slides down the wall setting me on his lap and holding the knife up to my neck. I feel light tears start rolling down my face. Why is he doing this....I don't love him anymore he needs to let me go....He wipes my face and kisses me once cheek.

Daniel- Don't cry lovely.....I don't like it when you cry...it hurts me deep inside....

Y/N- T..then let me go...I told you I don't love you anymore!!! Why can't you accept that!!!