Sister war

That vid is from a Anime that I like
❤❤❤❤❤

Skylar's POV
Y/N looked back at me while she was still speeding in front of me. She mouths something and I see a dark orb in her mouth forming.....she mouthed something and I relized what she was doing..."NATHAN DUCK!!!" I yelled Her attack made me a bit unbalanced but I was able to keep going... Nathan then asked "What the flip was that?!?!" "Y/N just sent back an attack to try and throw me off course..." I reply "But don't worry I'll get her back" You sure are sneaky Y/N but you better watch out
.....
George's POV
Who would have thought that if I ever were to get a girlfriend that I would ride her!!! I look down and we see a nice grassy field. "George hold on tight!!!" Next thing I know Y/N is diving downwards and comes to a hard stop almost touching the ground. Right behind us is Skylar and Nathan.

Y/N- haha!!! I did it!!!

Skylar- Thats only because you cheated!!!

Y/N- Your just a soar loser is all -3-...

Skylar- Why you little.....

Skylar quickly speeds around Y/N to attack but Y/N quickly dodges.

Y/N- Looks like your ready to fight.... Heh....okay!!! *changes back to half wolf form*

okay!!! *changes back to half wolf form*

Y/N- Come at me!!!

Skylar- You asked for it!!!!

Nathan and I sit down and watch...

Skylar goes to attack Y/N but she keeps on dodging.

George- Go Y/N!!!!

Y/N stops and looks over to me then give a big happy grin!! If it wasn't for me Y/N wouldn't have just gotten hit...

Skylar- Caught ya off guard!!!

Skylar kept attacking Y/N without any mercy....Y/N was shrieking out in pain.

Skylar- My final move!!!

Skylar creates a giant light orb and strikes it down on Y/N. I see the shock on Y/N's face but before she could avoid it, it hit her. When all the dust fades all we see is Y/N with some of her clothes missing but kind of standing. Before she gives up she whispers.

Y/N- It was a fair fight but you won't win so easily..... That was just the beginning...

Y/N then collapses and turns back into her human form....

George- Y/N!!!!

Nathan- Did you..k...kill her?

Skylar- OH NO DONT WORRY.....shes just resting and her power is regenerating back up...She did use some of her power during that fight between Tsugumi and Paula so I had a fair advantage.

Nathans POV
We all sat in the field relaxing as Y/N was still unconscious. "GAH!!!" Skylar shrieks We quickly look in our direction to see what just attacked skylar. The figure stands in front of Y/N.....

???- Well if it isn't Skylar and Y/N.....Its great to meet you guys again.....

DUN DUN DUN WHO COUKD IT BE!!!

SPOILER DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!!
496

Ha lol you thought its 1:05AM I'm going to bed cya!!!