Somethings not right...,

Skylars POV

Somethings not right....Y/N wouldn't loose that easy....I look over and see Daniel smirk it looks like there is something in his teeth....I look closer and see rock hard silver on his teeth with some weird spell or something on it. I walk over to him and force his mouth open he gives me a questioned look but I then gasp and said.

Sky- Y..you cheated!! Amber come over here....is this a spell on his teeth?

Amber- Hm...It sure is....so you really did cheat...that's good to hear...but you made my girl crying and now...your dead meat..

I hear Daniel gulp...now it's time to go tell Y/N the good news man...I wouldn't have even gotten to tell her that....are parents are coming to visit.....while Amber handles Daniel I quickly run to Y/N's room and couldn't find her...I still saw her suitcase sitting on the bed....I looked around until I heard soft weeps coming from the closet. I open it to see a small girl sitting there balled up into the corner crying...that small girl was Y/N...

that small girl was Y/N

Skylar- Y/N...W..why are you crying in the closet?...

I Bent down to her height she kept crying but then responded..

Y/N- Skylar...I'm scared...He's going to hurt me!! Please tell me this is all a dream!!! I can't go with him PLEASE SKYLAR HELP ME....

My eyes widen and I quickly wrap my arms around Y/N

Skylar- Daniels not taking you anywhere....we found out he was cheating....meaning that his "Win" didn't count!!

Y/N stops crying and looks up at me slightly smilingly...

Y/N- R..really?...

Sky- Yes Y/N...really..

She then jumps on me knocking me over suddenly we hear our names over the speaker and I could only then think of who would be there waiting for us downstairs....

Sky- Y/N....I meant to tell you this sooner but....our parents came to...visit....

She immediately stopped smiling and jumped off me then started backing away into the corner