Insane distruction

Amelia's POV
I know Y/N is a good fighter as a matter of fact she's great at it! When it comes to things like this there's no way that Y/N can loose even if it means her killing someone. She doesn't move a muscle but then that's when Ein strikes he goes for Y/N's neck but she dodges and tackles him from behind ripping at his fur with blood flying everywhere.

Master- P...please s...s...stop!!

We all turn our attention to gbst voice coming out of no where.

Master- It was all just a misunderstanding!!! You see I have been having heart problems and when I said that Ein may join the guild he was dancing in joy please stop!!!

Y/N sat there in silence she transformed in her half wolf form and slowly got off him.

Y/N- I'm sorry I should have waited for an explanation or something....

Ein- Your pretty stupid little girl....

He gets up and pins her diwn.

Ein- I'll make sure you pay little brat...

Y/N- You little Ba-

Ein- Just kidding!!!

Ein gets off Y/N and offerd to help up Y/N. Y/N slaps his hand away.

Y/N- I don't need or want your pity mutt....

Ein pats her on the head mentally calling her short. And Y/N hates being called short.....

Ein- For a small girl your really strong haha!

Y/N bites his arm and slaps his face.

Y/N- Think about who your talking to before calling me short...

Skylar- What's wrong with you?

Ein- Hm?

Skylar- Don't you have any F*ck*n* respect for Women? I'll make you pay for treating her that way....

Ein- Man you two must be related you both have so much attitude....

Y/N- Sis there's no need to get involved I can take him on!!

Skylar- Y/N please let me teach this kid a lesson....

Master- Wait....Y/N that's you?....you finally came back!!!! Are you planning on staying forever!!!!

Y/N- Well.....

Ein- Wait you know her?

Master- Why yes as a matter of fact we all do she's one of the greatest assassins her!!!! Tsugumi Paula Amelia and Y/N!!! If she wanted to she could kill you in a minute or two!!!

Ein- No way can a little girl like that be so strong!?!?

Y/N- Don't......call....me....LITTLE!!!!

Y/N's claws come out ready to strike Ein that's when Skylar quickly moves Infront of him

Y/N- Get out the way....

Skylar- He's not worth your time no need to worry about him...

Y/N- Pfft...whatever..

Skylar- Besides I wanna be the one to kill him....

Y/N- WHAT NO FAIR!!!

Ein- Wait  minute no one here is going to be killing me....

Skylar- We'll see about that...

Skylar then turns into her half-dragon form and fires a light beam at him nearly missing his face.

Skylar- Be thankful I have a soul....

George- um....hey guys how about we all just calm down ha..ha..

Master- Who is this young man he is not in the guild Guards attack!!!

Tsugumi- W...Wait!!! Master....This is Y/N's boyfriend....

Everyone in the guild: WHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

Everyone immediately crowds around George asking him many question about Y/N and himself...

Georges POV

Everyone crowds around me yelling questions at me I just look around at how many people there are and give a small akward chuckle then look at Y/N and Skylar for help. They nod ere heads and push through the crowd.

Y/N- Guys back off 

Girl from guild- Oooouu are you getting jealous?? 

She gave a little smirk pushed pass Y/N and Skylar and wrapped her arms around my arm.

Girl from guild- Oooouu you seem so strong Y/N maybe I can have him you obviously don't know how to even love someone...hehehe...

I looked over at Y/N to see her getting red. She balled her hand into a fist and walked slowly towards the girl. She looked like she was 5'6 so she was basically towering over Y/N.

*Smack*

Y/N slapped her hard....everyone was staring and the girl held onto her cheek.

Y/N- Whoops sorry I thought I saw a troll in front of me....Wait looks like I did...

Girl in dorm- You little....

She pushed Y/N and knocks her down...

Girl in Dorm- I challenge you Y/N!!!! To the death......

HOPE YOU ENJOYED I FINISHED IT BEOFRE SCHOOL SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!! (You'll have a Bad a** part don't worry Skylar 😂)

PEACE OUT MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS!!!

784 WORDS!!!!!