The stages of imprinting.....

He stood there emotiomless and intimidating at the same time...

Shouto- Excuse mind if you keep it down? Your not the only one here...

Hearing those words come out off his mouth slightly ticked off Y/N.

Y/N- I'm sorry but..who invited you here exactly?...

Shouto- Myself that you very much..I have the right to be here as Much as you do...

Y/N- Listen why don't you run along...we are kind of in the middle of something...

Shouto- Why are you so rude?..

Y/N- Why are you so incapable of getting a hint?

Shouto sighed and stepped closer to Y/N bending down to her level meeting eye to eye. He had been good looking but Y/N was loyal she would treat Moose like others did to her...

Y/N takes a few steps back and he continues to step closer. Y/N kept stepping back and shouto would keep stepping forwards until Y/N was cornered by a tree.

Y/N's face slightly started to blush but she looked away..she tried to gently shove him away but he didn't flinch one bit...

Shouto leans down closer to Y/N's ear and whisperers..

Shouto- Be rude isn't going to get you anywhere if life....take that into mind..unless you don't have the mind to do so..

Y/N stood there with a blank face thinking..Did I just get disowned?...Y/N's hands balled into a fist and the corners of her mouth curled...

Y/N- What did you say?...

Shouto- I would rather not repeat myself you know what I said...

Y/N- 8')) K8l) 6ou....No one...says that to me...

Shouto- Repeat the first part...

Y/N inhales and then screams at him..

Y/N- I SAID ILL KILL YOU...

Y/N went to strike Shouto against the face but he reacted to quickly by grabbing her arm and freezing her to the tree...

Shouto- sigh...You really are to ignorant to listen...

Shoutos words just filled her with more and more anger that when used all her Might...(see what I did there...hehe) Y/N at this point was getting irritated...her eyes turned red and the ice started melting...

Y/N- If you thought it was over....

You thought wrong Bi-

WHOA WATCH THE LANGUAGE THERE READER!! Anywho I hope you enjoyed I might start a second book and it will be a Todoroki X Reader story....send me request if you want me to write a X reader or any type of story but you have to tell me WHAT GENRE THE STORY WILL BE!!! If you don't I'll end up using someone else's request or choose for myself so if your the lucky winner then congrats!!! I'll be doing a Q&A live stream tomorrow on one of my YouTube channels! Be sure to send me Truths or Dares as well and choose a few!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Night Day anything love you little dumplings stay safe^^

P.S I forgot to say this but....I might be live streaming on:

Dreadful midnight spirit (taiga's is on the profile pic)

Or

SmolKawaii Yanderepotato (profile pic of kawaii cat potato)
💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

555 words