The forest

Skylars POV

We watch Y/N protect the little girl she really must have changed whenever she would see someone in trouble she would just turn her head and walk away.....but now she's risking her life to help a kid....I'm so proud of her...I feel tears starting to come to my eyes. That was until Y/N jumped out a window. That's idiot of course she would do something like that...Y/N runs out with the girl on her back and so we follow her. I hear a beastly scream and see the father turn into a full wolf!!! He was about 3 times as big as Y/N!!! Y/N was going as fast as she could while the father was catching. I heard her ask the little girl a question

Y/N- Do you know how to swim!

Diamond- Y...Yes?...

Y/N- Good then hold on!!

Y/N is running at full speed towards river she picks the girl up off her back and throws her across the river.

Y/N- Run I'll catch up!!!

The little girl starts running as Y/N stats swimming across the river. The father jumps in and is trying to catch up with Amelia and I decide to jump in and help. We reappear and Amelia grabs the Fathers tail pulling him backwards.

A-Not today buddy!

I dive towards the water and pick up Y/N then set her on the land. She quickly thanks me and Amelia then runs off to find the little girl. 

Father- IF YOU DONT LET GO OF ME ILL KILL YOU!!!!

Skylar- You just keep believing that but we won't let you hurt them....

I can admit his features were intimidating but it doesn't scare me. He wouldn't be able to fight Amelia and I he doesn't even know what he's getting into......

(That's the father but imagine him 3 times the size of Y/N!!!!!! This kinda looks like my dog tbh and flip your rules of not re-using at least I'm giving you credit BOI anyways)

Father- Have it your way...we get back on land and we see something happening to him his body was being engulfed in flames. He light was so bright that we had to look away but when we looked back he looked ready to fight....

 He light was so bright that we had to look away but when we looked back he looked ready to fight

(That's his fighting mode he has this power and one other power but I won't spoil that part....hehehe btw Nathan and George are on the other side of the river before I Skylar helped Y/N she quickly told them to go with her sorry forgot to mention that)

Amelia and I get into our fighting positions and circle around the flaming beast. He watches our every move and gets into a different stance telling us he was going to attack he decide to attack Amelia by jumping on her she used her dual swords to hold him back she quickly kicks him off and gets up. I teleport behind him and he hurls fire towards me. Only if Y/N were here....she would make his flames disapear in a second... A thought then comes to my mind and I scoop up water with my wings then uses a powerful gust sending it towards him. His flames go out for a second and that gives us enough time to tie him up and chain him to a rock.

Father- *growls* *unable to translate*

Skylar- What the hell are you saying?...

Father- Let...m...me f.*growls* fight t*h** br-- n-w.

We could only understand a few words of what he was saying but we were able to understand what he wanted....

Amelia- Your not going anywh-

???- *snarles*

Amelia- Huh?...

Out of no where Amelia gets tackled and struggles to keep them from clawing her face. It appeared to be another Wolf....about the same size as the father...

???- Are you ok sir!

Father- Yes untie me!

???- Right away!

I blast a bright orb in front of the intruder and they glare at me. The color of their eyes....it reminds me of...

Skylar- Ryan?.....

CLIFFHANGER WHO COULD RYAN BE I COULDN'T THINK IF ANY OTHER NAME SO I JUST WENT WITY RYAN!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A REFERENCE FROM SOMETHING IN THE STORY HIT ME UP!!!

LOVE YA MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS!!!

733 words!