Unhumanly fight...

Skylar's POV
They both stand there staring into each others eyes. No one makes amove until the father breaks free and charges at Y/N. She was able to quickly avoid his attack and move to safety.

Father- Hm? Pretty agile I see?....

Y/N- Don't make me angry.....you don't even know why I took your daughter.... Do you think I'm going to hurt you like you already do to her?!?!?

Father- What did you say brat!! How dare you accuse me of abusing my child!!

The Father gets ready to attack again but Ryan steps in the way.

R- listen I'll handle her and you go find your daughter!

F- Tch...fine...I want her dead by the time I come back..

The father runs off tracking his daughters scent.

S- I'll go after him and try to get to his daughter before he can....

Johan- No need she's right here~

Johan appears right in front of my face with George Nathan and Diamond with him.

J- We got bored so we secretly followed Y/N...

G- I tried to stop him...

N- Yeah...but he didn't listen...at all...

Y/N- Ughh....I'll have to hurt him later....

J-wait what..

Ryan- Well looks like have to take you a down by myself.....sorry but.....I have to or else I'm in big trouble....

Ryan Jumps at us and Y/N blocks his attack knocking him down.

Y/N- You guys take the girl to a safer place I'll stay here!

Skylar- Im not going to leave you alone to fight....we are sisters after all.....

Y/N- I don't want you getting hurt....

I pull Y/N in for a hug and whisper in her ear....

Skylar- We ride together.....we die together.....best friends for life.....

She then whispers back in my ear

Heh....just like when you used to tell me.....Sisters by chance....friends by choice..... Besides....you can live without a boyfriend....but never without a best friend...let's do this~...

Ryan changes into his Wolf form and gets ready to attack....The father returns and is panting but filled with anger....

Father- you took her...WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER!!!

Ryan- Boss don't worry....we can take these guys down and take her back!

We all get into a fighting stance with tension building up by the second.....Y/N and I can't loose its just not possible.....we have a great bond and were stronger together....

Skylar- Sis....let's do this......together....

Y/N- Forever~...

434 words GTG SHOWER HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY DUMPLINGS!!!