Amelia!!!

Skylars POV
I weakly get up and look behind me....it was Amelia!!! What had she been doing here?!?!? I thought she had stayed training as an Assassin...

Amelia- I wouldn't mind fighting you....but it wouldn't be fair...

Skylar- Yeah because I'm stronger than you?

Amelia- Haha funny joke but know because I've still been training for all these years and I could take you out in a second!!!

Y/N gets up and tackles Amelia down from behind.

Y/N- AMELIA I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!

Amelia- Y/N I MISSED YOU WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN TOWN!!!!

Y/N- It'd been such a long time that I forgot your smell...heh...but now that your here I can be reminded again!!!

Nathan- *ahem* Hey Sky whose this?

Skylar- Oh sorry Amelia meet Nathan my Boyfriend and George Y/Ns boyfriend!!

Amelia- Oh...my..god Y/N I never thought you would get a boyfriend ever!!!!

George- Why's that?

Amelia- Oh she just never spent her time look for a guy...she rejected lots of them so consider yourself lucky.... When I asked her why she won't get a Boyfriend her responce was "There not something you need in life besides I have everything I need if I had a boyfriend they would have to be a special one....and have lots of fun with me...and by that I mea-"

Y/N quickly covers Amelia's mouth and gives a little grin.

Y/N- Oh yes but that's all in the past!!!

George- wait what were you going to say?

Y/N- Nothing she was going to say nothing!!!

George walks over to Y/N and picks her up and throws her over his back.

Amelia- The type of fun she said that she would want to have is something I never thought she would say *inhales*

Before Amelia could say it Y/N let's a Dark orb sending George and her away from Amelia and what she was about to say.

Y/N- How about we go out for coffee or something!!!!!

Skylar- OK sure

Y/N- OK everyone hop on then!!!

Skylar- Are you sure you can carry a of us sis?

Y/N- Oi! You call in me weak m8?!?

Skylar- No silly let's just go...

We all get on Y/N's back and she says something looking back at us.

Y/N- Hold on tight!!!

Y/N bolts into the air going faster than I ever knew she could

Amelia- SLOW DOWN OR YOULL KILL US ALL

Y/N- WHAT GO FASTER???

EVERYONE- NOOOO

Y/N knew what Amelia said but she's so Hard-headed she didn't listen. Y/N came to a hard stop and dived towards the ground.

Y/N- Here we are!!!

Skylar- This is why people don't ride with you....

Y/N- hehe...

Nathan- Y/N!!! There's a lot of people here they'll see you!!!

Skylar- Don't worry Y/N does an effect before taking off so that others can not see here only you and I.

George- really that's so cool!!!

Amelia- Yep they also aren't able to see you guys since she out the spell on you too!!

Y/N quickly removes the spell making sure no one was watching we all get together and sit down talking and asking questions about Amelia.

Why did she choose to come here?

There has to be a reason....theres no way she knew Y/N would be here....

Amelia Hart what are you up too?