Meant to be..

Y/N's POV
I reach the forest and land by a water fall...I breath in the wilderness....this is were I belong...I turn back to human....

Y/N- Looks like I won't be needing these...

I rip off my clothes and turn full wolf again....

Y/N- For now...its time to be what I was meant to be...A wild animal...

Skylar's POV

Tsugumi- SHES WHAT?!?

End- She flew off to some forest...

Mr. Ai- plus...who knew she could turn into a dragon...

Amelia- This is bad Y/N cant survive in the wild...

Sky- Amelia...our little Y/N will be fine...I hope...

Amelia- Why would she go to a forest...and want to be wild?

End- Like I know..

Todoroki- I know where she is...

Everyone- What?..

Todoroki- Its a beautiful forest with a giant waterfall....she used to talk about growing up and being a wolf in the wild. She loved that waterfall...it was like a calming place for her...

Sky- Take us there now..

~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~

Todo- Here we are...

Sky- THIS PLACE IS F-

Amelia- I know...it's a nice place but keep your voice down....we don't want Y/N to hear us...

Sky- Won't she be able to smell us?..

Amelia- Oh your right! 

Amelia pulls out a potion.

Amelia- Everyone take a sip~

We looked at her with a confused look then I decided to take the first sip.

Sky- Amelia what  i- ARGH..

I fall to the ground in agonizing pain when I feel myself starting to change...everyone starts backing away from me and watches my transformation...suddenly it stops and I get up...

Sky- What ha-HA-AHHHH

I realized I turned into a wolf

(This used to be Cherrys before I realized I messed up the elements this is light here's was lighting

(This used to be Cherrys before I realized I messed up the elements this is light here's was lighting...)

Sky- AMELIA!!!!

Amelia- Don't worry it will wear off in about an hour...

Sky- *sigh*....ok..

Amelia- Now...whose next!

End- I'll just go..

He quickly drinks some and groans in pain then in seconds turns into a wolf.