Saved.

SO BEFORE THIS BEGINS IF YOU SEE ⚠️ KEEP READING IT'LL BE FINE I PROMISE NO NASTY STUFF 😂
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Y/N's POV
He starts dragging me to a vacant room and tosses me inside before walking in behind me closing and locking the door, slipping the key into his pocket. I sat on the vacant bed and looked at him in confusion.

Y/N- Why did you lock it?

Guard 1- If anyone were to try and walk in on us talking..

Y/N- Ok..

The man walks over next to me and sits down, I get ready to scoot a little away from him but he pulls me closer to him again.

Guard 1- God stop running away..

Y/N- How do I know I-

I was cut of by him putting one of his fingers up to my lips.

Guard 1- I wanted to make a deal with you..

I roll my eyes and slightly lean away from him.

Y/N- And what is this deal for?

Guard 1- If you want to go out with your sister I need a quick favor..

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Y/N- And what wou-

I let out a quick gasp as I notice his hand on my thigh start moving closer to my center. I get ready to jump up and run away but he grabs my wrist and pins me down to his bed so that I'm underneath him.

Y/N- Let me go or I'll scream!

Guard 1- Go ahead baby the walls are pretty sound proof.

He says with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. If only you knew I can contact my sister. He uses one of his hands to hold my hands above my head as he starts unzipping his pants while looking me in the eye.

Y/N- Let me go and I won't tell anyone..but just know your gonna regret even touching me..

Guard 1- I doubt it.

He starts reaching to undo my pants but I begin to start kicking and moving around frantically. He slaps my face and glares at me.

Guard 1- Hold still god damn it..

I will admit it stung..but it didn't stop me from kicking. He let out a frustrated grunt and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs before chaining my arms to the bed rest. He then grabs both of my legs and forces them down.

Guard 1- Keep acting like this and things aren't going to go well for you..

I began to feel tears fill my eyes, though I tried forcing them back a tear rolled down my cheek. He released one of his hands from my legs and wiped away the tear while smiling.

Guard 1- It'll be over soon if you just cooperate

He says with a smug expression on his face. At that moment I was begging for someone to come save me..and just then I heard someone try to door knob.

???- Why the hell is this door locked if no one is in here?..

I begin to hear keys rattle one the other side and get inserted into the keyhole, it must be another guard or the janitor.

Y/N- Help! Please if someones there he-

I was cut of by a sharp pain on my right cheeks, he slapped me and let out a low growl.

Guard 1- Didn't I tell you to shut up a cooperate?

I spit in the mans face causing him to jerk backwards as I see the door slightly open. I kick him off of me and call out to the stranger on the other side of the door..

Y/N- He- oh no..

???- Y/N?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sksksksksk Cliffhanger

621 words! 💜