The choice....

Skylars POV

I look up to see him again....Shouto Todoroki....but...Didn't he leave earlier? He then walks over to me and untied me from the chains...

Sky- Listsn I didn't need your help I was just fine...

Shouto- Yeah...says the person who was being beaten to death....by a little brat...

Y/N- WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!? UGH!!

I look at Y/N and turn away from her.

Sky- You know when she gets out of those chains....your dead meat...

Shouto- We will see about that...

Sky-....Hm...Anyways how did you know I was in danger?...

Shouto- I saw a bright flash of light and decided to check it out...I then saw you and decided to help...

Sky- You must be a good guy after all huh?..

Shouto just shrugs his shoulders and sighs....suddenly I hear the sound of chains snapping....

Y/N- Did you really think you would win?.....

I quickly turn my attention to Y/N then look at Shouto...

Sky- You should leave....she's going to hurt you....

Shouto- I'm not afraid of some lit-

Sky-SHHH don't say that word...

Shouto- What why?...

Sky- She hates it..and I mean HATES IT!!!

Shouto- Well it's true she's a little girl....

My jaw dropped as I look to see Y/N standing right next to us....

Y/N- What did you call me?...

Shouto and I jump back and look at Y/N who was sending of an Angry Aura

Shouto- I called you a little girl because you act like one and you are one...

Before I knew it Y/N took chains and tied Shouto to the tree...surprisingly he used ice powers and broke free from them...Y/N growls and turns full wolf with her claws out...

Shouto- Hmph....pathetic...

Shouto stomps the ground and ice shoots out creating a winter wonderland....I see Y/N slipping around trying to stay up on her feet....I let out a small chuckle and she turns and glares at me...

Sky- You look ridiculous haha!!

Y/N-grr.....That's it...

Y/N gets ready to turn into a different form that's when I look to see Shouto pinning my sister to the tree...she kicks and squirms but his grimp must have been to strong...

Shouto- Hey you!!

Sky- Oh! Y,,yes?

Shouto- Do you still have that knockout spray or whatever?

He remembered the spray I used on Y/N earlier......great thinking!

Sky-Yes I do!!

I quickly take it out and rush over to them..

Y/N- Your not going to win using a cheap tactic!!

Y/N turns full dragon and uses her tail to knock Shouto and I into the tree then slam us into the ground.....my vision had started to get blurry....all I could remember was the feeling of being taken into the sky...

Y/N's POV

I put them on my back and head towards the guild...I won.....against my sister?....would my parents be proud?....I feel tears start to roll down my face....I wish they loved me like they did her...they should know that I'm strong too!!! I can be just like her!!!...As long as my sister is loved and happy....I guess I can be happy too....I let out a deep sigh and just continue flying...