Spot for leader

Nathan's POV

We were sitting in car all wondering why Y/N's like this today....normally she's in a killing mood but also sweet....today she's acting like a little kid...as I was staring at her Amelia starts speaking..

Amelia- Ok guys stay by me and Y/N! Don't cause any trouble just follow our lead...

The car stops and we get out...suddenly we see a whole flow of students come pouring out the door looking at the car. This is going to be interesting...

Skylars POV

We all start getting out the car I look and see Todoroki getting ready to put Y/N on his back...suddenly Moose stops him and says..

George-I'll handle it...

Todoroki- Hm...fine..

George puts Y/N on his back and we get out the car...suddenly we see bit*ches pushing through the crowd...

Just then Y/N slowly wakes up and sees that George is holding her she jumps out of his arms and  falls to the ground..

Y/N- UGH JUST F-uh..

She looks around and sees a group of people...

Y/N- owie....I hurt myself....would anyone care to help lil o'l me?...

Everyone at school- ME! ME! ME! 

She giggles lightly and gets up.

Y/N- I'm fine everyone I'm fine^^

Sky- What the f-

???- Well well well...if it isn't Y/N...or should I say Kur-

Y/N- No need to say it^^ 

???- Did you just interrupt me!?!

Y/N- My bad I'm so sorry...

???- That's what I-

Y/N- But...I can back to claim my spot as leader of the school Cherry...(Idk 😂)

Cherry- Excuse me? Ha! Your on...

Everyone in the crowd- Ooouu...

Y/N- Shall we head to the back of the school Cherry Darlin!!

Cherry then walks over to Y/N and whispers in her face

Cherry- I know what your doing....quit with the nice act...

Y/N- Cherry I have no idea what you mean.....but let's have fun!!

Cherry- Tch.

~skip time to outside-

Cherry- Are you ready brat?

Y/N- oh silly...it's Y/N remeber!! Now...attack anytime you want to!!

Cherry- Oh I will....NOW!

WAAAAIIIITTTTT STOP STAP LEMME EXPLAIN HER POWER/QUIRK

So Cherry can use a Shape shifting powers and lighting now anyways CARRY ON!!

Cherry charges towards Y/N and turns full lightning wolf