The box..

((TIME SKIP TO GUILD DOOOORRR))

((HOPE EVERYONE HAS A OR HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS, KWANZAA, HANUKKAH, ANYTHINNNNGGGG))

Y/N's POV
I open the guild doors when loads of confetti shoots at us causing me to freak out and quickly slam the doors shut. I take a deep breath and slowly open the door and step inside and everyone follows.

Guild- MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY KWANZAA/ HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!

Y/N- Ok and?

Guild master- Typical Y/N..

Y/N- Why should I care about Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hannukah?

Guild master- You get to spend time with your family and get presents from your loved ones!

Y/N- ....I never got to spend time with my family or get presents.

I feel tears start forming in my eyes I quickly wipe them away and keep my head down.

Y/N- You guys enjoy Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hannukah..I'm going to my room..

Sky- Y..Y/N wait!

Y/N- I wanna be alone for now Sky..talk to me in a little..

Sky- ...ok..I'll give you your space for now..

I mumble thank you and head off to my room. I fling myself onto the bed and sigh.

Y/N- Hate Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hannukah..

I then lay there and slowly drift to sleep.

Skylar's POV

Guild Master- Well..she'll be back..

Sky- Hey Th-

Mother- Sky

I let out an irritated sigh and turn around.

Sky- Yes Mother?

Mom- Here. Give this to your sister tell her it's from your father and I.

Sky- Hell no! You do it!

Mom- I gave you a direction now do it.

My mom slams the present in my hands and quickly slam it back into hers.

Sky- Be a good mother for once and handle your own business! Just go and be there for your daughter instead of having other people give her the love you never chose to give her.

And with those words I stormed off to Amelia leaving her in shock, stone cold.

Y/N's POV
I quickly jump at the sound of a knock which seems to be coming from my door. I walk over and open it to see the one and only...cruella de vil. I quickly try to slam the door shut but she pushes her way through and takes a seat on my bed.

Y/N- What do you want Wi- uh..just what do you want?

Mother- Hello to you too Y/N. Merry Christmas/Happy Kwanzaa/ Happy Hanukkah..

She extends her arm towards me holding a wrapped present. I hesitantly take the present out of her hand. I take a quiet glance at her, she has her hands in her lap twiddling her thumbs waiting for me to open it. I let out a sigh and start unwrapping it.

Inside was a little wolf with a beautiful necklace

Mom- Its not much but, you wanted this wolf forever when u were younger and this necklace just stood out and made me think it would look good on you..

My mouth falls wide open and I quickly go back to having the same blank and cold stare. I look up at her and nod my head.

Y/N- I really should throw this necklace out the window and rip this wolfs head off but..its Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah..so..thanks

A smile shows up on her face she gets up and walks towards me then unexpectedly hugs me. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. She then whispered in my ear.

"Merry Christmas/ Happy Kwanzaa/ Happy Hanukkah Y/N.."

I feel small tears starting to fill my eyes. I slowly wrap my arms around her and hug her back.

"You too...You too..Mom."

She flinches and looks at me.

Mother- W..what did you call me?

Y/N- I'm not repeating myself.

She then smiles and kisses my forehead.

Mother- No need..I heard you loud and clear.

I make a disgusted face and pull away, then start rapidly rubbing my forehead.

Y/N- You're gross..

She pokes my nose.

Mother- And you my dear..are weird.

I smirk and let out a small chuckle, I finally am starting to feel loved by the one who neglected me. Finally being able to smile and laugh next to her without being scolded is amazing..

Skylar's POV

If they knew I was on the other side of the doorway they would kill me, but my little sister is finally fitting in with the family. I quickly pull out my phone and take a picture of Y/N and our mom have fun together. I then look at the picture and smile. Merry Christmas/ Happy Kwanzaa/ Happy Hanukkah to everyone..
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
802 words!
I hope you all are having a lovely holiday! Stay positive! LOVE YALL LOTS! Bye my lil dumplings!!

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×802 words!I hope you all are having a lovely holiday! Stay positive! LOVE YALL LOTS! Bye my lil dumplings!!