It's going down....

Y/N POV

Skylar and I transform into our half dragon forms and got into our stance. The father made the first move by charging at me and tackling me down. I kick him off into a tree and then quickly slam him into the ground. He growls and gets up getting ready to attack again Ryan jumps on my back and bites into my neck. I let out a high pitch scream and drop to the ground. They cover their ears from the loud sound. That's right dogs can hear better than humans so it hurts more when they hear it! I quickly tell Skylar my plan and she nods. I start letting out more higher pitch screams as Skylar moves in and starts attacking them. My voice starts getting tired and I'm not able to continue....I stop and they get up on spot and attack. 

Father- You wanna play dirty like that? Fine!

The father pulls out a potion and splashes it on Ryan and him. They start floating and bright lights are surrounding them. One second we were staring at them the next second their gone.....They teleport behind us and kick us in our backs. They then kick us and the air and punch us multiples times we scream in agony. How can they move so fast.....

Father- How does it feel!?!?

They keep attacking us and we start feeling weak....if they keep this up....Skylar and I are going to eventually loose energy......there's only one way we can win........our secret move...

sorry it's short I'll try getting one out tomorrow 

260 words