Bad girl

Skylar's POV
Y/N was consumed by a giant light orb she then appeared before us again holding a whip in her hand dressed in a lingerie

Skylar's POVY/N was consumed by a giant light orb she then appeared before us again holding a whip in her hand dressed in a lingerie

Skylar- Um...what is that....

Amelia- Oh right....she's never told you this before?

Skylar- I've never seen that in my life....

Amelia- Well....one time I was challenging Y/N to a fight and when I  won she got very angry....so then when it became night....she kidnapped me and said "Punishment time...." I'll never forget what she did to me.....she's a beast....

Skylar- W..what are you saying?...

Amelia- I'm saying don't....let her....get you....

Y/N- Come her DARLING!!!

Skylar- Y/N stop there's no need for this!!!

Y/N slams her whip on the ground making a loud smack. She slowly started walking towards me and I was backing up every time she took a step. Out of no where she smacked her whip in my direction hitting me and then it grabbed me and Y/N pulled slowly pulled me in. I struggled to break free but no matter what I did I was done for....She yanked me to her face and whispered "Your my toy now.....lets have some fun...." I head butted her and she fell backwards. "Your once  naughty little girl....." Says Y/N I break free and fly up into the air.

Skylar- She can't reach me from here....

I came back down closer to the surface and couldn't see Y/N I slowly came to a landing and then she jumped out the tree and landed on my back.

Y/N- Did you think this was over?....

Skylar- Y/N GET OFF OF ME NOW!!!!

Y/N- Make me...

I grab her and throw her onto the ground

Y/N- You just made a mistake...its Death time for you....Summon POISON!!

Y/N's whip started changing colors and she whipped her whip in the air striking me many times I fell to the ground in complete pain. It felt like I was dying!!! I couldn't move it was like I was Paralyzed. 

Skylar- Y/N W..WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!

Y/N- You see I can have my whip do all kinds of powers....I used poison which should kill you in no time if you were a regular human....so scream out in agony for me and maybe I'll let you have a faster death....hahaha...HAHAHAHA..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!