Lies?

Y/N's POV
I rush over to the sweets and start munching down George walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

George- Hey cutie!

Y/N- Oh Hey George!

George- Moose...

Y/N- Yeah yeah....

George- Heh..well I wanted to know.... Who was Daniel?...

I choke on my food and stutter

Y/N- W..why do you ask?

George- You guys seem to have a past with each other?

Y/N- W...well he's a jerk and nothing but a criminal...

George- He kept calling you "couple" Names...Did you two used to date?..

Y/N- W..w..well...I hate to tell you this but yeah...I know I said that I never had dated anyone before but...I did love Daniel...I don't anymore though!! He broke my heart and I'll never forgive him...he can go to he for all I care...I could never trust a guy again....

I feel myself starting to tear up and I let my head droop.

George- O..oh sorry for asking about it sweetie...I was just curious....

Y/N- I..it's f..fine really....

George- Well come with me....

Y/N- OK.

I grab my desserts and follow George. He leads me to a private area and picks me up then sets me on his lap.

Y/N- M..moose...

George- Don't worry to much..

I take a bite of my cake and take some of the whip cream and whip it on his face. He gives me a smirk and smashes a bit of cake in my face. I lick it off and wipe some off on his lips then lick it off. He blushes and pins me down then leans in for a kiss and I stop him and he gives me a small growl and I give him an akward look. 

Y/N- You realize I'm still in this outfit....right?

George- That doesn't stop me besides know your like my cute little bunny....

Y/N- GEORGE!!!

He leans in a kisses me I stop and then deepen the kiss Amelia walks in and screams.

Amelia- AHHHH!!! YOU TWO SNEAKED OFF JUST TO DO THIS!!!!!

George and I jump falling off the couch and he lands on top of me squishing me and my boobs.....

Y/N- U..Uh Moose...This isn't to comfortable for me...

George- Huh...Oh! Sorry!

Amelia- Y/N you sneaking little girl I hope to see kids soon!!!

Y/N- W..what!!!

Amelia- Don't deny it you know it's something you would like....

Y/N- I...I...JUST LET ME EAT MY CAKE!!!

Amelia- Then Moose will be sad that your not sharing....

George- Yeah....

Y/N- Hisss...Mine!

George picks me up and grabs my cake out of my hand.

Y/N- H..Hey give it back!!!

He takes the back of my clothes and hooks my so I'm dangling off the ground he starts eating it Infront of my face and I let out a shriek.

Y/N- GAHHH!!!! I CAN FEEL THE PAIN OF THE CAKE WHEN ITS NOT BEING EATEN BY ME!!!! ITS SWEET CREAMY WHIPPED CREAM THE SOFTNESS OF THE BATTER EVERYTHING!!! HOW COULD YOU!!?!?!?

I squirm around on the hook and realizes I wasn't able to get off I droop my head in defeat and then get the smell of cake in front of me.

George- Say "Ah"

I open my mouth and he gives me a bite it was so good!!! I wanted more but I couldn't get down that's when I feel my feet touch the ground.

George- Here don't worry I wasn't going to eat all of it...

My face lit up with excitement and I gave him a kiss then started savoring every single bite I took from the cake. 

Skylars POV

I look around and get a smell of cake coming from a certain direction I follow the smell and find Amelia George and Y/N. She had this cute smile of her face she hardly ever smiles....she's usually just bowing her head down frowning...it makes me happy to see her this way....As long as she's happy....I'm happy..

GTG TRY AND ORDER MIO SUSHI!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! CYA MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS 😍😍😍🍱🍜🍲🍙🍛🍚🍘🍢🍰🎂🍰🎂🍮🍮🍩🍪🍬🍓🍍🍌🍔🍟🌭🍕🍗🍖🍤

635 words