Is This Love?

Moose's POV
⚠That's when out of no where she's grabs my shirt and pulls me into a kiss....I was so shocked but I kissed back. Our kiss got deeper and deeper she then sat on my lap and we kept on kissing until we broke apart for air. She quickly got up and grabbed the keys out my hand acting like nothing happened. We walk in and Nathan and Skylar were dying laughter on the floor. "Look the two love birds!!!" Said Skylar
(It will be easier to do it this way)
M-Moose S-Sky N- Nathan Y/N-you

N- We saw everything!!!!

Y/N- What are you talking about?

S- Sis don't play dumb we saw you two outside playing lovey dovey!!!! Great job on making that move sis!!!

Y/N started blushing so hard she screamed and ran upstairs and slammed the door shut.

M- Look what you guys did!!!

S- She will be out later don't worry..but Moose if your gonna date my sister he good to her she's never been in love and dated someone before.

M- W...w...why are you jumping to conclusions!!!!

N- You two would be so cute together!!!

M- NATHAN THATS IT

Skylar's POV
Moose chased Nathan around and quickly grabbed a Nerf gun and started shooting at him. Sooner or later they had a Nerf gun war but I decided to go ask if Y/N wanted to make dinner.

Skylar- Hey sis May I come in?

Y/N- only if you want to get a shoe to the face!!!

Sky- OK I'll just talk to you out here...

Y/N gets up and opens the door

Y/N- What do you want to tease me more?

Sky-Weeeellll yes and no...think you could make Yakisoba and Rice balls?

Y/N- uuughhhh sure......but what else do you want?

Sky- Maybe you should give Moose a chance? I think he likes you and well.... You obviously like him!!!

Y/N- I know nothing about boys and I don't know if they can be trusted.....

Sky- Moose is a good guy I know he would treat you right!!!! If he doesn't I'll kill him.

Y/N- I'll think about it for now.....

Sky- perfect!!!!

Y/N POV
I head down stairs to start cooking Moose and Nathan were still playing with Nerf guns when out of no where I got shot in the head with bullet. I slowly turned around in anger and first chased Nathan I grabbed rope and tied him up then I went to look for Moose. He was hiding on top of a really tall platform. Being 5'2 I wasn't going to be able to get up there....I was trying to play the "cute" game to make him come down.

Y/N- OUCH!!!

M-Are you ok?

Y/N- I think I sprained my ankle...

Moose hopped down and I had a small grin on my face. I quickly jumped on him and was sitting on his stomach. I leaned down to his face laughing at him not believing that he fell for that. ⚠He started blushing uncontrollably look down at his chest. It seemed as though my breast were starting to fall out of my bra. I just laughed and leaned more onto his chest. WHAT AM I DOING!!!!! I jumped up and tied him up with some rope. He wrapped his legs around me and pulled me back in "untie me and I'll let you go" He said "Fine fine" I said I untied him and he picked me up and threw me onto the couch. I've never felt felt this feeling before maybe I really am in......love?

Moose's POV
I'm glad to see that Y/N is getting more open about her feelings. She's so beautiful she should smile more often. Suddenly I got a text from Shark.

S-Shark M-Moose

S- Hey Moose!!!!
M- what's up bro?
S- There's a fancy ball party going on and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?
M- sounds amazing but would it be OK if I could invite Skylar and her sister?
S- Of course its always better with more people!!!!
M-K send me the address and we'll be there shortly!
S- 1637 NW luvemeh st Cya there!!!

I tell Y/N that there is a Fancy ball party going on and that we all can go.

S- Sky M-Moose N-Nathan Y/N- you

Y/N- Nah I don't do fancy stuff like that its not my style

S- Sis come on it sounds fun!!!!

N- Yeah!! Join us!!

I look over at Y/N giving her puppy eyes.

Y/N- Fine I'll go....Let me go look for something to wear...

Everyone- YAY!!!!

Y/N's Dress

kylars Dress

kylars Dress

Nathans POV We watch as Y/N and Skylar walk down the stairs they were both so beautiful but I had my eyes on Skylar I knew someday she was going to be mine

Nathans POV
We watch as Y/N and Skylar walk down the stairs they were both so beautiful but I had my eyes on Skylar I knew someday she was going to be mine......

ITS SUPER CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS!!!!! COMMENT IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!!!!! HAVE A GOODNIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON

And yes that is my ugly face

Words: 882 THATS A LOT (Not really)