OC/Possibly new charater?

(Please read its very important and there's lots of great information down below if you don't read all of this then that's your loss!)

Name: Suzuki Aiko
Age: 17
what would completely break down your character?
People raising their voice at her and screaming at her when she doesn't know what she did wrong.

What was the best thing in your characters life?
Making her parents proud and finding people that accept her for who she really is.

What's was the worst thing in your characters life?
Loosing close friends she thought she could trust.

What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
Her father leaving her as a child, being abused, having too many expectations, and mother's death.

Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren't working?
Well she doesn't really work its more of a sidejob, she's an assassin used whenever needed. She uses fighting as a way to express her self, so she does underground fighting and stuff.

What is your character reluctant to tell people?
Her life story, she doesn't tell people a lot about herself so that way she's not exposed to the world and put in danger.

How does your character feel about sex?
She doesn't really care about it, she's still a virgin and is planning on being one her whole life. She has trust issues and won't be able to trust someone well enough in order for her to give them her body. She doesn't like getting freaky, she would rather not have sex at all but if she did she would want it to be passionate, Tender, loving, and romantic. Just keep it basic.

How many friends does your character have?
She wouldn't really call them friends, more like acquaintances. Again she can't really just people, so I guess you could say she has two people by her side and one true friend who she knows will never leave her side no matter what.

How many friends does your character want?
Three is enough for her, she would rather just have one though.

What would your character make a scene about in public?
If she saw someone picking on the innocent she would step in or if someone couldnt defend their self she would do something.

What would your character give their life for?
Her true friend.

What are your characters major flaws?
Trying to be perfect and succeed at everything, wanting to hide her feelings 24/7, and looking down on others for how weak they are.

What does your character pretend or try to care about?
She tries to listen to other peoples feelings and get into a deep conversation with them. (She only listens to her friends feelings)

How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
She tries to act like nothing's wrong and hides her emotions when really deep down she's hurting.

What is your character afraid of?
Being left alone and forgotten, afraid her best friend will leave her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ItsFirePlays I did your challenge!!! Its 11:12PM I dont have time to do it later so I did it now for chuuuuu!

I want you guys out there to do this challenge and spread the word! If you choose to participate ping me and I'll be giving you a shout out on my story!! If you think Suzuki Aiko should be a new character to the story then write it in the comments!! Please be sure to vote for my stories, I give shoutouts to those who blow ul my notifications with love and support if you want to be one of those people you already know what to do! See you guys now have two ways to get a shoutout so take this opportunity, I've been thinking about having a Halloween chapter as well it might have about 3 parts! If you think I should do that comment down below! If you have any story ideas hit me up im my DM's! Theres a 85% chance I might respond and your idea might be in my story but guess what...if it gets put in you'll get a shoutout for the wonderful idea! That's three chances to win a shoutout now! So come on Are you up for the challenge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
708 Words!
Goodnight my little dumplings I'm struggling in highschool sorry for not posting a lot ಥ3ಥ...