Her full form

Y/N POV
George and Nathan probably thought I was some kind of monster....terrible flashbacks started coming to me I couldn't control myself. "I...I'm sorry I have to go..." I struggled to open the door my hands were changing into wolf paws...George got up and threw me over his shoulder "George let me go....I'll be back later tonight" I said "No and its Moose" he said. I groaned and could feel my ears forming.

Y/N- Please George let me go I'll be back later!!!

Nathan- Y/N why are you trying to run away? We still love you just the way you are...

George- Yeah there's no need in trying to run...

That's when my demonic deep voice came out....

Y/N- I said let me go...

It mad George react in an unsettling manner. That he dropped me and I jumped up and ran into the glass window making it shatter as I climb out. I used my powers to jump onto the roof. I jumped roof to roof hoping to not see them following me but I looked back and saw Georges R8 tracking me....

Georges POV
She was so fast but my R8 should be faster. No wonder she was in track she goes so fast. Y/N didn't look like herself she was changing not back to a human but into a wolf like figure....

 Y/N didn't look like herself she was changing not back to a human but into a wolf like figure

It looked like this was her full form transformation. She looked so stunning but yet scared of our opinions....

Nathan- Hey Skylar when did you figure out that she could do this type of stuff?

Skylar- Ever since she well....

George- Ever since she what?

Skylar went silent and stopped talking for a second...that's when she replied...

Skylar- Ever since she almost killed me....

CLIFFHANGER BOIIIS
ILL START WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!!

311 WORDS