Her Father.....

Georges POV
She has to kiss him......that perv?!?!? I would rather die than see him kiss her.....for all I know Y/N would never kiss a guy like that!!! (Hehehe I would though!!!) How is she even going to feel about this......

Amelia's POV
I know Y/N and.....she's not going to agree to this.....if anything she would rather be a wolf for the rest of her life......

George- Does it have to be him!! I could kiss her and she would be just fine!!!

Amelia- Sorry but no George if you do that.....she will only see you as her boss and will do whatever you say......she will forget you two ever dated.

Skylar- Well I might know someone who could do it......

Johan- Aww...Im fla-

Skylar- Not you idiot she would kill you.....

Johan- Nah she loves me!!!

Skylar- Johan and I know him.....he's kind of the.....stubborn mean type...... When Y/N was a bit younger she met him and she was terrified...he sti even scares me a bit...

George- Y/N getting scared? I wanna see that tbh...

Nathan and Amelia- Same...

Johan- Awwrr I'll be there for her if she's scared~...

Everyone- No..

Johan- So harsh...

Skylar- Let's go downstairs to see what they are doing we can talk later....

Y/N's POV
I sat there on the floor as they ate dinner....Diamond (the young girl) walks over to me and sets a piece of steak infront of me...

Diamond- Enjoy!

I try holding back my Wolf urges but I can't the wolf in me comes out and I eat the steak as if I were out in the wild untamed....what's gotten into me?....

Diamond- You must have been hungry or something!!! Want some more!!!

I wag my tail slightly and she gives me 2 more steaks. They were so good!!!! That's when I hear a noise at the door I get into a fighting stance as if I were reading to pounce on them. The door opens and its a tall man he looks extremely intimidating but I can't let him get to me.

Diamond- O..oh Dad!!! Your h...home early....

Dad- What is this thing doing here.....

Y/N- H- mind: Uh I mean.... *Growl*

I see him walk over to the girl and starts screaming at her. I see tears start to apear. I can't let this happen....but it's not my business.... I guess its my fault though for coming here though.....I look over as I see the mans hand draw back as if he was going to hit her I quickly jump in front of the girl and growl.

Diamond- G...Galaxy!!

Y/N mind- Ughh....

The man bends down and before I know it he picks me up!!!! HOW IM SO BIG!!!! I squirm around and then bite his arm he drops me and use my tail to pick up Diamond and set her down on the couch.

Dad- That little.....punk...THIS IS WHY YOU CANT TREAT WILD ANIMALS LIKE THIS THEY THEN BECOME ATTACHED TO YOU!!!!

The dad walks over to the girl picks her up and gets ready to throw her on the ground I bite his arm and he sends her flying towards the ground....I quickly slide my body where she is going to land and use my tail to pull her in. I'm not going to let him harm this girl....He starts walking towards us I toss the girl on my back and go crashing out a window....its not safe here for her......I'll return her home later....

THANKS FOR READING ILL START THE OTHER CHAPTER LATER LOVE YOU MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS!!!!

642 WORDS!!!

BTW idk why I added that picture.... I GUESS ITS BECAUSE HES JUST SO HOT AHHHH!!!!!! *nosebleed*

Moosecraft X reader The right one for meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें