My girlfriends WHAT!?!?

Natchans POV
No on had any idea on what was going on. We didn't know what to do other than watch. Y/N didn't want us to get involved. I've seen her this way must mean that she's really serious.

Stranger- Why don't I send out the location of where you guys are? And on that note sell of of your pretty necklace....

It sure was pretty alright.... I can't even imagine how much that cost...

Skylar- Give it back to her or else...

Stranger- or else what you'll take it from me?

He then pulls out a knife

Stranger- I'd like to see you try....

Y/N was getting extremely angry...she couldn't hold in her anger anymore her nails turned into claws, she grew wolf ears and a wolf tail, her teeth became razor sharp, and her eyes turned red.

The stranger gave an evil smirk on his face. He then charged at Y/N, but she dodged and kicked him in his back. He fell to the ground barely being able to stand up. Y/N slowly walks over to him and picks up by his collar of his shirt. She then opens her mouth wide letting out a loud piercing roar. We all had to plug our ears before we knew it the mysterious person had been knocked out and Y/N collapsed to the ground. Moose and I were in shock but Skylar didn't have a reaction it was like everything was normal to her.

Sky- Nathan....George.... We have something to tell you....

Moose's POV
When Y/M was conscious again we started talking about what the flip happened.

Sky-It was a long time ago when Y/N was only 5....she was given away by our mother and father so they can do expirements on her....she was normal until they turned her into this... it doesn't faze me...I still love her as a little sister anyway. She was sent to an assassian academy because of her "powers" they had given her. At that time she was only 10 and I was 12. She had never been alone until then; they changed her into a beast... She became a class S assassian the highest there is and became famous to every other assassian academy. She had been followed and challenged but, would sometimes go a bit to far...I don't care about what anyone says about her though...she's protected me...she's like my own little monster. She sees herself as my Maid but deep inside we both know she's my little Onii-chan ( sister in Japanese).

Nathan: Wow...well uh...that's a lot to take in....

Moose: Yeah.. Why didn't you guys tell us this before?

Y/N- I didn't want you to think I was a reject and I didn't want my sister to be seen as that!!!

Skylar- The whole reason she shoved you at the Airport was to protect me....

Moose: It all makes sense now....

Y/N- yes...being an Assassian changed me......they call me...

Kurai Hikari........The darklight Wolfdragon.....

520 words

Thanks for reading!!!!