Weak..

That's Min YOONGI Mah luve~~~ (BTS)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Skylars POV

Y/N started walking towards Shouto. Small sparks appear around her body as if she was going to turn into one of her forms. She goes full wolf and within a matter of time collapses to the ground and goes back into her human form. 

Shouto- Weak..

Y/N- Shut it before I kill you..

Shouto- Oh quit it with the threats you can't even stand...

And with that Y/N attempts to pull herself back together and stand up. Trying to regain all her strength she attempts turning full wolf again but I stop her.

Sky- You know it's unhealthy to push yourself too hard....just rest..

Y/N- No I need to beat this guy...

Sky- Y/N....You..need...rest...

Y/N- No.I.Dont..

I sighed and reached my hand into my pocket I pulled out a small bottle with a fluid inside...

Sky- Y/N look at me.

Y/N she turns her head in annoyance and I spray her with the solution. 

Y/N- What the he...

She falls to the ground unable to move in a few seconds or less she would be knocked out cold...

Y/N- I should have known...Ill get my rev- 

She passed out and was gone into a deep slumber for a while. The boy stood there and just watched everything that happened, he then turned his attention towards me and I slightly glared at him.

Sky- Listsn I don't know you but don't aggravate my sister like that I don't need her getting into more trouble today....

Shouto- Hm.

With that he just nodded and walked away.....Y/N...Y/N...what am I going to do with you....

OK LISTEN I HAVENT UPDATE IN A LONG TIME IM SUPER SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY BUUUTTTTTT........I MIGHT START ON A NEW STORY AS WELL ITS A MIN YOONGI X READER!!! OR I MIGHT JUST STICK WITH THIS!!

I am going to be honest I haven't really been watching Moosecraft and I mean he is still a good looking guy but my love for him is slowly fading away 😭😭😭😭 even if I stop having a crush on Moosecraft I will still continue this story for you guys so don't worry!!!! And Sista if your reading this don't freak out but I have a new Luve 😂😂 And its SUGA/MIN YOONGI!! 

357 WORDS!!!