The cafeteria

Y/N's POV
After having to sit in class for 3 periods it was finally lunch time....we all gathered out bags and were about to head out.

Cherry- Hey Brat can I talk to you for a second? Alone...

Y/N- Why of course Cherry! Guys leave please!

The nod theirs heads and leave I wait for the door to close before I turn back to Cherry and my smile fades.

Y/N- What do you want?..

Cherry- Chill fiesty....I just wanna talk...

Y/N- We have nothing to talk about...

Cherry- Oh come on Y/N darling just hear me out! I'll buy you a cupcake if you listen to me....your old bestie..

Y/N- Ugh...fine start talking...

Cherry- Well I was wondering if you could introduce me to Ge-

Y/N- No..

Cherry- E..excuse me? You didn't even let me finish!!

Y/N- I'm not letting you get close to George..

I grab my bad and head to the door 

Cherry- Why it's not like you two are a thing anymore!

I stop in my tracks and glare back at her..

Y/N- And who exactly told you that?

Cherry snickers

Cherry- You know my younger sister...I believe she goes to your guild...

Y/N- That Sl- 

Cherry- Don't you dare say it....anyways your going to get me close with George or else I'll make this the worst week of your life...

She said this while walking towards me than slamming me against the wall. I looked up at her and pushed her out my way before walking out the door.

Y/N- See you later Cherry....

I walk out and slam the door then head to the cafeteria.

I see everyone already sitting at a table to I walk over to them, take a seat, and start eating.

Sky- Hey sis so what Cherry want to talk about?

Y/N- It's nothing..

Sky- You sure? It doesn't se-

Y/N- I said...it's nothing..,

Sky- Tch..sure..

I look back down and start eating suddenly I feel someone tap me in the shoulder and it was George...

George- Hey...can we talk later?

Y/N- We have nothing to talk about..

George- Please Y/N...

Suddenly he sets the cupcake from earlier on the table...

I slightly look up and go to grab it before someone else snatches it...

George- You have to promise to talk to me first..

Y/N- ...fine...just give me the stupid cupcake..

He hands it to me and I start eating it...that when as I take my first bite someone slams their hand down next to me..

Cherry- Y/N! You went and already bought yourself a cupcake?! Well here have two!!

Y/N- Ugh what do you want now....

Cherry- Just want to talk...I'm mean we all are friends here...

she pulls up a seat next to George and I doing that disgusting smile of hers..

I move my chair away from her and then give her a glare..as soon as I do that she puts her arm around George and lays her head on his shoulder. I get up take my cupcake and throw it at her causing it to get on her clothes.

Y/N- You said we were all just friends...nothing...more...

Cherry- Y...YOU JUST GOT MY SUIT DIRTY!!!

Y/N- Oh well get a n-

Cherry stood up grabbed my drink and dumped it on my head..

Cherry- Oops..well it looks like yours and Me-

Sky- YOU BI*** YOU CANT DO THAT TO MY SISTER!

Cherry- Well...I just did Sweety^^

Sky- I'm swear...im going t-

I stand up and kick my seat back then tackle Cherry. I start pulling and slapping her face as she tries blocking my shots when suddenly I yanked off by some girl.

Girl in guild... (lets call her Rose)

Rose- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER!

As Cherry gets up Rose kicks me to the ground as they both start attacking me..I cross my arms to guard myself as my anger starts building up...

That's when a huge source of energy goes shooting out towards Rose and Cherry sending them flying backwards and landing on the ground

That's when a huge source of energy goes shooting out towards Rose and Cherry sending them flying backwards and landing on the ground. When the light disappeared I see a very tall figure standing Infront of me...

 When the light disappeared I see a very tall figure standing Infront of me

Cerberus- Y/N I came as soon as I saw something bad was happening!!

Cherry- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!!

Y/N- Cerberus! W..what are you doing here..

Cerberus- I came to help you looked like you were in need of assistance....

Y/N- But why in that form..

Cerberus- Because I-

Rose- Now we have to fight this weirdo what even are you!?!?

Cerberus stomps the ground making fire shoot out at her causing her to collapse on pain.

Cerberus- DO NOT INTERUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING!!

Y/N- Cer-

That's when I see a shadow standing over me...

Principal- Y/N....Office...now..

TO BE CONTINUED!!! Plus an update later today! Love you little dumplings! 

821 words