The mistake....

WARNING: MATURE STUFF IN HERE KIDOS 14+ (But I bet some of you guys are still gonna read it *sigh* so look out for ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ <----- THIS!!!!!

Nathan's POV

We rode on Skylars back for a while in silence until Y/N started to roll off Skylars back. "Y/N NO!!!!" everyone yells she quickly zooms back into the air "I'm just joking but I wanted to bring up everyone's mood since we aren't talking about anything.." Y/N says. "You scared us half to death Y/N" says Skylar "sorry I was trying to get some fun out of it....." - Y/N 

S- Well don't do it ever again ok!?!?!

Y/N- Why not I just wanted to make everybody get a slight rush in there body....

Sky- I said don't ever do it again understand

Y/N- Listen sis your not in control of everything I do ok? It was a harmless joke....

Sky- Harmless?!?!? You pretending to fall to your death is harmless?!?!? Sis are you stupid or something!!!!

Amelia George and I sat there in embarrassment that they were arguing like this.

Nathan- Ha...uh hey guys maybe we cou-

Sky- No Nathan Y/N needs to learn how to be mature and not do stupid things in life that can affect other people!!

Y/N- What right do you have to call me stupid!!!!

Sky- Every right!!!

Y/N- So your saying that your just like mom.....the worst person ever...

Sky- Well at least I didn't give you away to scientist to do expirements not my fault they thought I was special or something.....Your always so extra sometimes!!!! Like giving others a ride you put there life in danger I take nice and steady making sure no one gets hurt because there not like us!!! So yeah your sometimes just stupid Y/N!!!! STUPID!!!

Y/N then got a shocked look on her face and tears started to form

Y/N- You know what......Go to Olive Garden yourselves I'm going home......

Sky- No wait Y/N I didn't mean it...

Y/N- I'll see you guys at home...

Y/N quickly dives down towards to ground landing in a park. 

Amelia- Maybe I can try to reason with her.......

Sky- ok......ill find a safe spot to land....

We land in a little playground full of kids but they just aren't able to see us. We sneak off and then re-appear. 

George- Maybe we should all come with you Amelia we all can try to reason with her....

Amelia- Only if your able to keep up with me then sure!

George- It's times like this I wish I drove but we can meet you at Olive Garden I guess it's not to far away now maybe about 5 blocks.....

Amelia- Ok will do!!!

Amelia dashes off making sure no one sees her en George Skylar and I walk to Olive Garden.

Amelia's POV

I was dashing through the city when it hit me.....I don't know where Y/N lives....I stop and quickly text Skylar "Hey what's your guys address?" She then texts back the address "thx" I send her "No prob" she says. It took me about 15 minutes to get there I remembered I shouldn't have been the one to come here it should have been Skylar or George to at least have come with me.....I don't have a key to there house.....I look through every window seeing if I'm able to see Y/N in there when I see her room is on the 2nd floor I hop up balancing on the ledge knocking on her window. She removed her head from her knees and puts a bandana over her eyes. She must of been crying.....